What was the WORST DATE that you have EVER been on?

seannmelly

Wow, there certainly have been a few! The one that sticks out most in my mind was with a guy named Brendon?? I don't really remember his name, that's how bad it was, and how bad I want to forget! My friend Stacy was dating a guy named Nick. It was during the summer, so she asked me if I wanted to go swimming and jump off bridges with them, and I said yea sure. When they picked me up, I noticed an extra body in the car...I'm like Oh No tell me this is not what I think it is. I got in the car, and gave her a dirty look because she mentioned something to me about Brendon? coming with us(who I knew sort of through my younger brother). Everything was fine until we went to a lake. We were swimming, and I burped. Big deal, I don't care guys do it all the time, girls can do it too. It's not like I belched one nasty burp out. I even said excuse me!(I am not a pig by any means!). And from then one, he was such a $%^& to me! All he could say was how gross I was and made this huge deal out of it! I was like you know what, why the hell is it such a problem to you? And he just said cuz it is. I couldn't believe it. Any he had the B%^&s to try to kiss me! When I said no, and the face I gave him, it wasn't a very fun ride home! And from then on, until I finally blocked him on AIM, he would IM me NONSTOP and just harass me, and ask me all these stupid questions, and just run his mouth about stupid stuff. Let me tell you, it was a NIGHTMARE. I have never been treated so bad over something so stupid!

babyb

well my first date ever was most def the worst, i was like 13 or 14 and we wetn to the 50cent movie
the list of people that went with me was:
mom
dad
brother
brothers girlfriend
sister
sisters 2 friends
and my date
it was so embarising truly a scare

martinc909

Originally Posted by BabyB
well my first date ever was most def the worst, i was like 13 or 14 and we wetn to the 50cent movie
the list of people that went with me was:
mom
dad
brother
brothers girlfriend
sister
sisters 2 friends
and my date
it was so embarising truly a scare
that sucks

crashedin0

trust me i win
i was going to my girlfriend senior homecoming dance i graduated the year before the second we get in the car she tells me it over i had to spend the whole night looking at her face i even took the picture with her i was so mad/sad that night i doubt i can ever forget it no matter how hard i try

S

supermanvx

Originally Posted by crashedin0
trust me i win
i was going to my girlfriend senior homecoming dance i graduated the year before the second we get in the car she tells me it over i had to spend the whole night looking at her face i even took the picture with her i was so mad/sad that night i doubt i can ever forget it no matter how hard i try
well...you shouldnt of taken any pics with her and you shoulda not had one dance with her...i like to get even ;)

martinc909

Originally Posted by crashedin0
trust me i win
so let me get this straight.
You went with her to the dance and when it was over, and you guys got in the car to go home/
she dumps you.
One question: How'd you get back home? or were you driving.

S

supermanvx

i believe she dumped him before they even got to the dance

S

supermanvx

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
...A date with my fiance' when his mother showed up...
(We aren't allowed to even associate)
that must be tough when your engaged...oh well...i got some pretty random ones...ive taken a girl out to dinner and id try to start conversation...and to every question i asked was "i dont kno".."no"..."maybe"...or a shrug...til i said, "do you talk?" and that must of made it worst..

ruaround

i cant stand the cell addicts... good &@% stop texting for like 2 hours so a verbal conversation can happen...
to me this means 1 of 2 things (or perhaps both)... the person you are on the date with is a complete bore and totally not interesting ~or~ you are so self absorbed you want an audience for your mad texting skills...
worst date i was on ended with wine and spaghetti stained clothes and a damaged car... neither were mine...
waiter dumped a plate on my date, a guy bumped my date while she was taking a drink... she was so pissed she backed into a vehichle in the parking lot... not that there was anything wrong with her, she just had a really bad night...

petieaztec

I went on a date with a guy thought and he was nice. when he was talking to me he started to check out like every girl that walked by. So it was sopposed to be dinner and a movie. well i asked if i could skip the movie because my mom had called and said somthing was wrong. he still called me but i never went back out with him. pig

jmick

My first date was the only really bad date I’ve ever been on. It was the 7th grade and this lovely young lady and I made a date to meet at a fair that was going on in town. Well that morning I decided to have 2 chocolate doughnuts for breakfast (mistake). We meet in the late morning and walk around and go on some of the rides. I’m feeling a little sick to my stomach by now (due to being nervous and those stupid doughnuts) and it starts to rain. Well, we are standing right in front of the Gravitron (those of you who know this ride I don’t have to explain but those who don’t it basically spins you so fast you stick to the wall). Ok, so it starts to spin and my stomach spins with it and about 1 minute into the ride I puke and to make matters worse, the centrifugal force of the ride presses it against my face, neck and chest!
It was terrible and there was no way I could hide it, it was gross and embarrassing in. So the ride stops and I think my date is going to run off grossed out by me. To my surprise she doesn’t, she helps me clean up and she never said a word about it.

windmill

Date!? What the hell is this date thing? I don't think I've ever been on something you could define as a "date". I've had some pretty shitty evenings out with a lady-friend though. Nothing ever disgusting/annoying/embarassing. Mostly just cruel disregard for human emotion by tactless, calloused, narrow-minded women with no interest or respect for anything other than their shallow desires at that current point in time.
You could say I'm a little bit bitter. Understandably and justifiably so consider i've never had an enjoyable experience with a woman. Only an education in human greed, indifference, immorality and disrespect.

petieaztec

Originally Posted by windmill
Date!? What the hell is this date thing? I don't think I've ever been on something you could define as a "date". I've had some pretty shitty evenings out with a lady-friend though. Nothing ever disgusting/annoying/embarassing. Mostly just cruel disregard for human emotion by tactless, calloused, narrow-minded women with no interest or respect for anything other than their shallow desires at that current point in time.
You could say I'm a little bit bitter. Understandably and justifiably so consider i've never had an enjoyable experience with a woman. Only an education in human greed, indifference, immorality and disrespect.
unfortunatley thats what we think of you guys too, its sad huh? :hilarious

joncat24

The worst date I have ever been on was the one when I met my wife, who I am currently separated from. If I would have never met that cheatin whore I would be alot better off right now....

I hope this is not to offensive for these boards, if it is I am sorry and the mods can delete it.... :

mrdc

MIne was when I was 16 and I took this girl out and we ran into her supposedly ex-boyfriend while we were cruising and she asked if she could go speak to him. I said sure and they talked forever and the next thing I know she left with him. I found out later that I was being used to get him jealous. I was really pissed at first but I soon got over it. They did end up breaking up for good and she tried to reach me several times but I gave her the cold shoulder. We ran into each other years later in college and she said hello and a replied with a F off. What can I say, I carry a grudge.

shogun323

I took out a girl in college that was very quiet which was new for me. I am the total opposite and I like girls that can think for themselves, have strong will, and can carry on an intellectually stimulating conversation.
So I take quiet mousy girl to a local coffee shop and I tried to engage her in conversation but she was to shy and had nothing to say. It was pretty awkward.

mimzy

I used to be friends with a guy from seattle (we met on a study-abroad program in Israel) and we lost touch for about a year or so. Suddenly I hear from him, he's coming to Philly to look at grad schools and he wants to get together. Awesome. So I get all dressed up and do all this driving around to pick him up from the train station and drop his stuff off at the school he was staying at and then I take him to this cute little place to have dinner.
Oh. My. Lord. The entire time he went on and on about himself and how he tricks women into sleeping with him and how he's so clever b/c he got a 15something on his SATs and how Boston U was only his safety school and blah blah blah....
DUDE!!!! You're going to GRAD school... WHY are you still talking about your SAT scores and WHY would you make yourself out to be a dishonest butthole?!?!?
By the end of the night I was so shocked and amazed. I never even knew they MADE people that obnoxious. And how on EARTH was I ever FRIENDS with this jerk?