What was your very first job?

reef_magic

i got a job at Burger King about a month ago. it's really not all that bad, i have some really cool people to work with. i've been on register up until tonite, they taught me how to make the chicken meals:D
what jobs have u guys had?

aarone

i got my first job at 14 at a place called pizettis pizza....its like cicis.
I hated that damn job.

fishman830

I'm still currently at my first job.. bussing then very soon, i got a promotion to host. .. and i love it

verde_ad

Baskin Robins.
I worked for the cheapest man alive. He used to give us our paychecks in old bill envelopes. He was too cheap to even give us a new envelope. Needless to say it taught me a lesson on how not buying a ten cent envelope can cost you your weight in Ice Cream

birdy

I was 16 and I got a job at a small pet store (very very nasty store), I have only worked two jobs since then that did not involve animals.

jim27

I'm at my first job right now. I'm a bag boy(or 'courtesy clerk' as they call it) at a grocery store. I bag groceries, push them out to your car, bring the cart back in, and then do it all over again.

reef_magic

Originally posted by JIM27
I'm at my first job right now. I'm a bag boy(or 'courtesy clerk' as they call it) at a grocery store. I bag groceries, push them out to your car, bring the cart back in, and then do it all over again.

sounds better than making greasy hamburger patties

sammystingray

14, washing dishes at Country Kitchen where my grandma got me a job. I think min. wage was like 3 something an hour then......it sucked, but I did buy my first car by the time I was 15....that was the point I guess.:)
I could not even imagine making 3 something an hour right now............%$#!~

nas19320

A small family owned petshop called Treasure Island, started at age 16 and worked there until I finished highschool.

sweetdawn

derweinershnitzel dont know how to spell it. wasnt that bad was at the beach in san diego used to see what the pidions would eat(anything including onions and crushed ice dumb birds)(also used crushed ice to have snowball fights) used to give beach bums whole bags of french fries and hot dogs so they wouldnt eat out of the trash.that was twentyfive years ago now I manage a health food store and hate my job. was more fun as a kid.

tangman99

Thinking back, my first job sucked. I picked up eggs in a chicken house on weekends. I worked from 7:30am till around 3pm for $30.00 a weekend. I did get paid under the table though.

bradttu

I was a lot boy at a used car lot. I dusted the cars off every day, detailed the cars that were traded in, preped the cars when they were sold, etc. It was pretty fun! I got to drive some sweet cars.

robchuck

Originally posted by tony detroit
Caddy at the country club. Rode my bike to the course at 5 a.m. to wash golf carts and carry golf bags.

Same here. I was able to start working at 13, and made some great cash.

yamaha16bw

My first job was and still Applebee's. Im a server and I started about a year ago. Thats on the weekends and during the week I work at an Ice rink teaching kids how to skate. Fun Fun

tony detroit

Originally posted by RobChuck
Same here. I was able to start working at 13, and made some great cash.

The worst part was when I was 13 I weighed about 120lbs and carried around 50lb golf bags, LOL. There was always some old guy that had to have a 12pack in his bag too. I think somebody walked out all the holes once and it came out to 5 miles.
It's funny now when I drive by the country club when I go see my parents the caddy's for insurance reasons have to wear hardhats, like the panama jack ones, pretty funny.

kzlen

im 26 and just got my license last month , going to be looking for my first job after my week long vacation next month.!