What's Everyone Driving These Days??

oceansidefish

We are pretty cheap when it comes to cars....unless my husband can find a 69' Camero for sale...
06 Tundra is what he drives, I actually made him trade in his single cab manual transmission skittle blue 97 GMC sierra because it didn't have cupholders and I when my brand new camera was ruined by a frappacino I lost it..
I drive an 08 RAV4 also known as the danger ranger, which I hate but my office pays for it so I can't complain.
I am currently looking for a cart so I can drive my dog!!! Talk about good MPG

2005 pt cruiser *that i want to trade in* blah.. but it is paided for.. only thing that is stoping me from trading it in is. I dont have a car payment..

angler man

I take the environment very seriously so I'm trying to get my 69 SS chevelle done within the next 6 months. In the mean time I drive a 2001 Impala.
My wife really wants a 59 Elcamino, so I guess I'll have to submit to her wishes........:)

runn3rb3an

2009 maserati grantourismo- my dads
2002 lamborghini gallardo- fixing it up to be ready for when I can drive
2008 maserati quattroporte- my moms. I tried to convince her not to get it and go with the ferrari but she kept going on about how me and my brothers needed to fit in the car

dragonzim

Originally Posted by runn3rb3an
http:///forum/post/3132915
2009 maserati grantourismo- my dads
2002 lamborghini gallardo- fixing it up to be ready for when I can drive
2008 maserati quattroporte- my moms. I tried to convince her not to get it and go with the ferrari but she kept going on about how me and my brothers needed to fit in the car

If you had them I would think that you'd know that its spelled Granturismo not Grantourismo and that the Gallardo wasnt produced until 2003

tang master

he could have meant murciélago. and how do you get off saying his parents dont own maseratis because he made a spelling error. I will wait for pics before i make that judgment.

runn3rb3an

well i was debating whether or not to go get some pics off craigslist or fess up lol. no i meant gallardo but i thought production for it started alittle earlier lol. should have looked next to me at my caar and driver magazine for the turismo and quattroportte spelling, i knew it was wrong lol.
it would have been smarter if i said i had my uncles brand new bently or an r8 considering i had pictures of those

aquaknight

Originally Posted by runn3rb3an
http:///forum/post/3133551
well i was debating whether or not to go get some pics off craigslist or fess up lol. no i meant gallardo but i thought production for it started alittle earlier lol. should have looked next to me at my caar and driver magazine for the turismo and quattroportte spelling, i knew it was wrong lol.
it would have been smarter if i said i had my uncles brand new bently
or an r8 considering i had pictures of those
LOL, it's Bentley
Though for the car list, you just should have went for it...
2007 Veyron Bugatti Pur Sang
1995 McLaren F1 LM
1989 Ferrari F40 GT Competizione
All $3 million+ cars... Closer to $10m for the LM...
That way, you could be like everyone else that claims they have like 5 awesome cars on the internet. All pics of them in front of different houses, never the same two cars in the background, pics don't look like they're from the same country they claim they are. Tiny 300 x 225 pixel sized, like they ripped it from somewhere else...

dragonzim

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3133615
LOL, it's Bentley
Though for the car list, you just should have went for it...
2007 Veyron Bugatti Pur Sang
1995 McLaren F1 LM
1989 Ferrari F40 GT Competizione
All $3 million+ cars... Closer to $10m for the LM...
I prefer the Sang Noir over the Pur Sang
Pics

runn3rb3an

hahah cmonn gimme a break I was typing on my phone I misspell alot of things.
my top three would be a koenigsegg ccxr, the new morgan (forogt its name), lamborghini murcielago LP-670-4 SV and ferrari F430 Spider, red of course. I know its 4 but who care if your that rich lol

spiderwoman

Just a tip to anybody who wants to list high $$ cars here as there own. I don't believe a single one until I see a picture of said person standing next to it or sitting in it. It's so easy to fib and embellish here online just to make one look more than they are. I just don't get it. usually it's kids doing it. Same goes for hobby experience. If you've been in the hobby for more than a year, you should know how to keep your water quality good and how to fight algae. Just sayin....

aquaknight

Originally Posted by DragonZim
http:///forum/post/3133724
I prefer the Sang Noir over the Pur Sang
Pics
Indeed, for looks, no doubt about it, the Sang Noir is so much more appealing then the godly Pur Sang, but there's 15 Noir's to 5 Pur Sangs. Just made a high dollar list.
However, my favorite would be this. A McLaren GTR. I would sell everything I had for one, more then a few body parts/organs, and then some... This one was actually for sale in Japan...