whats going on????

trigger78

Dacia, I'm planning on attending a marine science school as well, and I have a question for you. Have you heard anything about USM at Stennis Space Center?

ryand

the cycle is complete!!
mission accomplished. now all i have to do is get the snails and rest of clean up cew and i wll be set. anybody know what eats diatoms?? thanks

ryand

o yeah and can i get my clean up crew and maby two clowns or a coral at the same time if so then i will order it from here because it would be cheaper( rather pay about 1 daller a snail instead of three.. and i would like to save the extra 10 dallers on fish and corals!!)

ryand

got one emerald one mexican turbo and to austreas hope they can get it cleaned up before x-mass lol

ryand

what a beautifull sight to wach them get on the job after an hour and a half of standing still. turns out to get the mexican turbo to eat you have to tug at his shell a little bit. figured that out because i was trying to pull him off of the glass and relocate him since it seemed like he didnt like hat spot... but then he started to eat the other two snails have been worken on the rock science they tuched it and the cab well is hiding wile worken