What's in a name?

reefraff

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/3231114
That would be John 3:16 "For God so loved the world...."
Different 316...

I always thought it was Thessalonians 3-16 but never bothered to look it up before. Cool quote too "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you"

the maggot

I used to have this amazing Border Collie named Winter so in my NFL pool I was called Winter. When I parted ways with my ex-girlfriend I had to give up the dog so my handle changed from winter to Cool Dog Gone. Years later with my new wife and new life along came Maggie, another Border Collie. Maggie is just not a name I could call myself so it got changed to maggot then to the maggot. It stuck!
Here's Maggie with one of her pups.

cranberry

I collect antique cranberry glass. My mom had just visited from Canada and bought me an antique curio cabinet to put all my stuff in. I had just finished setting it all up when I joined on here.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by SOVIETTACO
http:///forum/post/3231408
SOVIETTACO
It gets people to react... What is interesting is people never say "hey soviettaco" they just say soviet or taco...
The reasons behind it are I am fascinated by Russian history and I was probably hungry at the time haha, and tacos are freaking delicious. Its supposed to be random I guess

Russian's history is absolutely fascinating.

btldreef

It's time for this to be revisited. Lots of new members and of course, no one ever remembers what my username means, they just think that I mixed up letters for a common sandwhich, LOL

rainbow grouper

Self explanatory I love groupers and i find it easy to remember fish names and i remember the first time i heard of a real person going reef diving he saw loads of rainbow groupers so thought I'd go with that.( I wish I could change my name to marine Betta they are my new favorite fish(getting one when i get my own fish tank definitely)