Whats Up???

tx reef

Originally Posted by ruaround
http:///forum/post/3186596
how ya all doin??? been a while!!!
How's it going?
I have checked in from time to time but never post anymore. I haven't had a tank for over a year & have a lot of other things going on. You are one of the few people I ever "spoke" with on this site or really even remember.
My wife is pregnant with our first baby and is due in 4 weeks. I spend most of my free time out on the new bass boat fishing for largemouth & smallmouth bass, though I am sure that will change when our little boy is born.
By the way, how 'bout them Bucs? Probably doesn't bother you since you guys are used to the heartbreak.......

......though I will have to deal with a struggling team in 6 years or so when Manning retires. I just hope we don't drop right back down to the days of 3-13, although that is what it will take to draft the next great QB.
Heck, since I am already hijacking your thread and don't feel like starting my own, here is a pic of Kyle William Miller from our 3D ultrasound a month or so ago.
The ultrasound tech was poking at Tina's belly trying to get baby Kyle to move his hands out of the way of his face and this is what he thought about it.........

meowzer

WOW...that is amazing.....good luck with your new bundle of joy
and do I see father son fishing in the future ;)