whats your fav pic?

big

I do not remember who this shot this is by. I had it in my HD The wifes fav fish shot ever........... Warren

monalisa

This is my newest favorite picture. My little yellow kuda at the helm...I have a LOT of favorites though...
Lisa

murph145

man once again some awesome shots its nice to see everyones fav pics .... monalisa cute lil seahorse took me a second to see him but very cute

maxalmon

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Max, you need to drive your silly booty 3 hours West to LA and get a mega-buck job at one of them thar Hollywood studios. THAT IS AWSOME.

Thanks..."them thar" LOL
Originally Posted by big
I do not remember who this shot this is by. I had it in my HD The wifes fav fish shot ever........... Warren
For a second I thought this was a CG image, very comical, I'm still laughing...Another example of some very good photography
Originally Posted by MonaLisa

This is my newest favorite picture. My little yellow kuda at the helm...
LOL...great photo,...like murph, it took me a while find the little guy/girl?
Originally Posted by 987654321

Here is mine. C Chip Star....
Wow....Stunning photo....Very impressive....

teen

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
Kinda plain Jane actually. But it's one of my fav's. Also One of my first corals. Wish it still looked like this.
You can tell how small it is next to the GSP.

Cyphastrea?

murph145

its pretty amazing to see everyones pics and tanks i know i dont get to see everyones tanks but u can see through the pics how much time and effort people really put into this hobby

detguy313

ok i had tp post one more..i really like this one because it took me forever to catch this fast guy with this color...he flashed so fast and moved so quick it took lots of bad pics to get this one but it was weel worth it!!!