Whats Your Favorate Fish!!

devilshand

Definately the Atlantic Blue Tang. Only fish i have in my 40 gal. that has carnation corals. and he gives it plenty of life. :happy: :happy:

diane4

I adore my Dogface puffer. He is the very reason why I got into a saltwater tank. I have spent a fortune on fish related equipment....all for him. I just love dogface puffers. So much personality and very social.

pammy

SEAHORSES! Is there any other?!?!?! Out of all my fresh and saltwater creatures, the seahorses are my fav by far!
:cheer:
:cheer:

loodachris

Out of the Fish I own/owned I would have to say my Niger Trigger, although i just got a Naso Tang and havent spent nearly as much time staring at the tank and watching him as my Niger yet so well see. But the Niger's personality is the best.

puffer32

Mandarins, which i will never own, porcipine puffer, had one along time ago but now I have a reef tank so they are out. I love all tangs, but my tank is to small for them. Batting zero here folks! LOL!

tangey

my favorite would have to be either my flame angel or yellow tang there always swimming and bring alot of life and color to the tank :hilarious

A

andretti

1. Purple tang
2. Clown trigger
3. Powder blue tang
4. Mandarin
5. Bi-color angel
And they are all in my tank (except trigger) but I had one about 8 years ago and I loved him! :yes:

f1shman

from this i see that majority of you like puffers, gobies, and triggers. Sweet. That is awesome that you can hold you dog-faced puffer (whoever said that)
1. Interruptus Angel (never owned, but looks amazing)
2. Queen Angel
3. Jawfish (never owned, but always wanted too)
4. Volitan Lionfish
5. Picasso Trigger

sbsb

Have been my favorite since 1976 when I first started keeping saltwater fish.
A picture says a thousand words..............

ngongotaha

My favourite is nemo here, my maroon clown. Pretty norm I know but he has a neat personality. Will play with the gold and diamond on my fingers (obviously a chick) and will kiss my fingers gently. The best part is when my hubby puts his big black hand in to play with him, nemo full on attacks him. I like that one and have a quiet chuckle under my breath.