What's your favorite snack?

J

jdragunas

Ok, so right now, i'm munching on cheez-it's... oh boy are they delicious. I also really like the kool-aid jello packs... those are the best. And the strawberry shortcake icecream bars.
what's your favorite snack?

darth tang

Chips, and broken pretzel honey mustard flavored. I found these last wee....Oh god they are good, especially with alcohol adding flavor.

J

jdragunas

nice, dane!!!
I LOVE fudgecicles too!!! mmmm!!!
and darth, those honey mustard pretzels are the best!!!
anyone every try gardettos?? Those are awesome!!!

mimzy

cooler ranch nachos.
...and california apricots. ooh, and blackberries and raspberries too. The sugar free peppermint patties r really good, not to mention the sugar free Flipz (chocolate covered pretzels).
I also loooooove popcorn, and corn chips. Blue corn chips are the best.
you people have made me hungry, darn it - and I've got to go to the dentist in an hour!

ruaround

mmmmm...Rib Eye...

Ghardetto's mustard pretzels are very good!!! McDonalds fries are good too...
I also like Sharp Cheddar and Triscuits!!!
Man, I'm hungry now!!!

mimzy

Originally Posted by ruaround
mmmmm...Rib Eye...

Ghardetto's mustard pretzels are very good!!! McDonalds fries are good too...
I also like Sharp Cheddar and Triscuits!!!
Man, I'm hungry now!!!
fries are my kryptonite. and I agree, cheddar is only good if it's so sharp that it makes u go "wheeew!!"

ruaround

Originally Posted by Mimzy
fries are my kryptonite. and I agree, cheddar is only good if it's so sharp that it makes u go "wheeew!!"
Tillamook makes a sharp cheddar that is Awesome!!!

J

jdragunas

i have a place here called the cheese haven... it has over 75 types of cheese. they make this smoked sharp cheddar that is to die for!!! Cheese is my kryptonite... as well as mickey d's...

J

jdragunas

yeah, that's why i gave up mickey d's and pop... it's so sad...

ruaround

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i have a place here called the cheese haven... it has over 75 types of cheese. they make this smoked sharp cheddar that is to die for!!! Cheese is my kryptonite... as well as mickey d's...
jdragunas...
Are you able to get "squeeky cheese" or curds???
Office...
we are not overwieght...thats just table muscle...

I stopped eating fast food, chips, candy and drinking soda (pop, coke whatever the term may be in your location...)

darth tang

Originally Posted by OficeDepot
i think you are all overweight
At 6'4" and 180....I doubt it. Maybe if I moved to Africa I would be overweight.

speg

Funion's!
I cant have any now though :( i'm on a New Years diet... I hope it lasts longer than that last new years diet.

celacanthr

the sweet snacks:
raisin bread
raisin oatmeal cookies
craisins (you know the raisins, that instead of dried grapes are cranberries that are dried)
bananna nut bread
Now for not so sweet snacks:

either really sharp cheddar, or "soft" cheddar, not inbetween
smoked guda cheese

chips (original!)
turkey
ham (you know, you get it out of the refrigerator, after a meal, and it is cold!
)
oh, and just bread :)
PICKLES! dill only please
or even better:
take the chips, and lay them on a piece of bread, then take several pieces of guda and cheddar, lay them on top of the chip, then put a dill half (cut in half) on the cheese, then on top, either ham OR turkey (but NOT BOTH! cause that is wierd!)(my preference is turkey though)
then the piece of bread over the turkey

ruaround

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
or even better:
take the chips, and lay them on a piece of bread, then take several pieces of guda and cheddar, lay them on top of the chip, then put a dill half (cut in half) on the cheese, then on top, either ham OR turkey (but NOT BOTH! cause that is wierd!)(my preference is turkey though)
then the piece of bread over the turkey

yum, that sandy sounds good...I like to put chips of ANY kind on my PB & J... my fave would have to be nacho cheese doritos on a PB & J
...I wish I could eat one

michelle l

My weakness is that squeeze cheese in a can made by Kraft. Squirt it on a Ritz....mmmmmmmmmmm I'm in heaven.
Hostess Blueberry pies.
Claussen dill pickles.
Anything with A1 sauce.
Long John Silvers hush puppies!
Salsa Con Queso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty much anything with cheese on it....you could sprinkle a cat poo with cheese and I very well may snack on it. Cheese......YUM!