What's your favorite snack?

zsalinas

Only one I can think of off the top of my head is Chocolate Covered Raisins. I know there's more but that's all that came to my mind.

tome

just about anything unhealthy that my mom wont stock the pantry with. Oh yea White Castle.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

mimzy

oh man. u guys shoulda gotten me b4 they diagnosed me with an insulin resistance.
Oh the sugar.
But we shan't talk about that now. That's all behind us. We don't need it anymore.
:mad:

my way

Nacho's made with Lime chips, exrta sharp cheddar and the hottest habenero salsa I can find.

michelle l

Originally Posted by Tome
just about anything unhealthy that my mom wont stock the pantry with. Oh yea White Castle.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm
White Castle???!!!!??????
YUCK!

ruaround

I like White Castle...I wish we had one here, but then I would be in TROUBLE cause my no more fast food rule would go right to the gutter... our local grocer sells them frozen by the dozen...but it just isnt the same...

jacknjill

fast food
REESES!!!!!
my fav candy, oh and fastbreaks, i love peanut butter!
white cheddar cheese its
ice cream
chips and salsa that my mom makes. KILLER HOT!!! but good!!!

pizza
dill pickles!!!

basically anything junk food lol, i guess its good im in highschool and its hard to gain weight!

tome

I dont see how you cant like White Castle. Its so good and my family just gives me the "I wont eat anything nicknamed 'Rat Burgers' "

my way

Originally Posted by Tome
I dont see how you cant like White Castle. Its so good and my family just gives me the "I wont eat anything nicknamed 'Rat Burgers' "
They caal them "Sliders" by me.

K

kimc

I love fresh fruit!! pineapples, grapes (red), strawberries, mangos, toll house cookies are my fav and Heath Bars... bite size heath bars are good and boiled peanuts yum, yum. Cape Cod potato chips....slurpees and buffalo wings with blue cheese!! These are just a few of my favorite things!!

madman133

Originally Posted by OficeDepot
i think you are all overweight
And you six pack is better than our kegs? I dont think so! :mad:

mine is lobster tail couple of king crab legs oh wait snacks ummm...
anything that makes me fat. My newest addition to the fatting addictive snacks are pork reins. Yum pork riens
They're soooooo addicting anlong with every other fatty food/snack ive tried. Amazingly enough though i manage not to gain weight :joy:

michelle l

Originally Posted by kimC
I love fresh fruit!! pineapples, grapes (red), strawberries, mangos, toll house cookies are my fav and Heath Bars... bite size heath bars are good and boiled peanuts yum, yum. Cape Cod potato chips....slurpees and buffalo wings with blue cheese!! These are just a few of my favorite things!!
Hey KimC....
I had boiled peanuts years ago when my boss made some and brought them to work. He told me they were a Southern food from his childhood, and I had never heard of them here in Illinois...and I haven't seen them since I worked for him. At first I thought they were nasty...but then I ate more...and then more...and then I couldn't stop! I was hooked!!! I wish I could have some now....mmmmmmmm!

K

kimc

We buy "green peanuts" from Publix (grocery store) and cook em in a pressure cooker for 1 hour and they are soooo good! Green peanuts are in season only for a few months!! Yea, I guess they are a "southern" snack. Sometimes you can find them "canned" I think in the potato chip aisle!! Look for them next time you are shopping... they are ok out of the can... though not a good as fresh!!!

my way

How many boiled peanuts did you have to eat to start liking them, Major Yuck!!!! Everyone has their own tasts though, I'm sure a lot of things I like, others would dislike.

michelle l

Originally Posted by My Way
How many boiled peanuts did you have to eat to start liking them, Major Yuck!!!! Everyone has their own tasts though, I'm sure a lot of things I like, others would dislike.
About 50,000...j/k! I kept thinking, "Oh man these are gross," but I just couldn't stop eating them!! :notsure:

J

jdragunas

ohhhh, boiled peanuts!!!!! those are the best... i used to eat them all the time in florida, but they don't sell them up here...
... so whenever i do go to florida, i buy like 10 cans, and bring them home with me.
and cheese in a can... I LOVE IT!!!
oh yeah, i forgot my favorite: salsa and tostitos (only the mildest salsa... i cannot tolerate hot foods...)

J

jdragunas

BENN!!! long time no see!!! how are ya doing?
mmmm, this is a fun thread!
oh yeah, has anyone ever had a peanut butter and bannana sandwich (sammich is what i call it for future reference...) or peanut butter and sugar sammich, or peanut butter and honey sammich... mmmm
my fav. sammich ever is as follows: maple smoked turkey with lettuce, tomato, sharp cheddar cheese, and honey dijon... mmmmmmm