Whats your Favorite Zoa?

nano-newb1983

Im just curious what everyones favorite zoa is, it doesnt matter if you own it, or on your want list just show a pic of it
Mine for right now is my Blue Hornet:

Runner ups:
2nd: Pink Nebula
3rd: Everlasting Gobstopper

flower

I don't know what to call them except neon green w/yellow skirts. They have their own glow. I just love them.
A friend had huge ones. the polyps were the size of a nickle. I couldn't find big ones just the little ones, the size of half a dime. They still have that same glow so I am happy.
A picture is on my phone, but I don't know how to get it off of it. So no pic, sorry

nano-newb1983

ZShain012- Those are sweet, still on my want list
Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3041439
I don't know what to call them except neon green w/yellow skirts. They have their own glow. I just love them.
A friend had huge ones. the polyps were the size of a nickle. I couldn't find big ones just the little ones, the size of half a dime. They still have that same glow so I am happy.
A picture is on my phone, but I don't know how to get it off of it. So no pic, sorry
cant you send the pic 2 your e-mail from your phone? i would love to see pics

flower

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/3041448
ZShain012- Those are sweet, still on my want list
cant you send the pic 2 your e-mail from your phone? i would love to see pics
Well my lights come on soon, maybe I can pull out the camera. So I will post soon.

flower

Alright, after 4 tries this is it. I haven't slept yet so I am tired...my excuse...

Actually my not going to give up till I get it mentality is not there, because I want to go to bed.
So here is the picture, please over look the blur. I can't seem to focus or hold my hands steady. I don't know if it's one or the other or both. My lights just came on so they are not as open as they are later in the day. But you can see the glow.

flower

Originally Posted by Reeftanker84
http:///forum/post/3041894
i love my dragon eyes,i got 2 frags of them from my colony,i also like my reds
Yes! That is what I have. Do they they big? My friends were nickle size and these seem so small.
I really like the red.

spanko

Never know the fancy names of Zoas and probably don't need to. These are my favorites, cause they are in my tank! HaHa! There are four different kind here in the cluster.

nano-newb1983

very nice henry, the ones in fromy are Red Horizons and the greens are radioactive dragon eyes, cant see the others well
Sweet rock

meowzer

My zoos are nowhere as beautiful as the ones above...I love those purple (envy Potion)...the reds, blues...Henry...NO COMMENT....LOL...The colors are amazing
ONE DAY....I will post a pic of a zoo that can compare....sighhhh
But for now....these are my plain zoos
Attachment 224994
Attachment 224995

big

Lots of real pretty ones all........

I have a fair amount of good ones to pick from. But for an old guy like me I tend these days to like the old goodies like my common Reds in a large colony. But armageddons are hard to beat....... Second choice may be plain old Tub's....... Warren