what'you got?

mr.bled

I received about $250 in cash money + an unopened envelope which I am certain is more cash money!
A poker set, which im eager to call my friends up tomorrow and host a "friendly" game of hold'em.
and this

Epiphone Hummingbird.
I got a good burn on this one. My family thought it was a cute idea to put it in a gibson factory box.
so with that, I think they deserve their kudos.

tangman99

I received:
Gift cards
Two Alpinestar T-shirts
Three Motorcycle racing technique books
Will be getting Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Double Bubble windscreen
Motovation Frame Sliders
and some new earphones for my ipod for riding. These are the best Earphones I have ever used. Completely flush where you can lay down with then in and not feel them. Westone UM1's. They are awesome and the noise reduction is great!

ladyhealth

After much research, waiting, and comparing I got the JBJ HQI 28g nanocube :)
I'm really excited. A bit scared since I'm new to the game. But overjoyed! YIPPY!

howardj

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
I got a Lincoln Navigator!!!!!
Are you serious?!
Where's these pics!?

howardj

Originally Posted by TangMan99
Haha, what the heck is that?

howardj

Originally Posted by ladyhealth
After much research, waiting, and comparing I got the JBJ HQI 28g nanocube :)
I'm really excited. A bit scared since I'm new to the game. But overjoyed! YIPPY!

Welcome to the boards!!

Congrats! the new 28's look cool!
keep us posted with how it goes

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by TangMan99
I received:
Gift cards
Two Alpinestar T-shirts
Three Motorcycle racing technique books
Motovation Frame Sliders
and some new earphones for my ipod for riding. These are the best Earphones I have ever used. Completely flush where you can lay down with then in and not feel them. Westone UM1's. They are awesome and the noise reduction is great!

do you know where they go those headphones??? i want some for my touch so i can ride with mine....i tired to put on the new scorpion helmet i got the other day and it pulled them out of my year but they were still in the little ear hole so i could still hear it...lol

stdreb27

Originally Posted by v8eater
I got a Koralia stage 1 for my 20L
i like your avitar. hehe that is one of those thing you know you shouldn't put in your car, but you just can't help it.

tangman99

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
do you know where they go those headphones??? i want some for my touch so i can ride with mine....i tired to put on the new scorpion helmet i got the other day and it pulled them out of my year but they were still in the little ear hole so i could still hear it...lol
She got them HERE
They aren't cheap but they are worth every penny. They are the most comfortable earphones I've ever worn. They don't have the little cup like most but the foam like earplugs that are very soft. I will warn you though, they shut out a lot of noise so I only wear them when I'm riding out of town. I think they block more noise than the foam earplugs I wear when I'm out doing spirited riding and don't listen to music.

kjr_trig

I only got 2 things...
1.The new Killers CD
2. Permission from my wife to order a 240 gallon set-up
We moved to Phoenix just over a year ago and I have been without a SW Tank since we moved, it has been painful, but my patience is rewarded!!!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by kjr_trig

2. Permission from my wife to order a 240 gallon set-up
We moved to Phoenix just over a year ago and I have been without a SW Tank since we moved, it has been painful, but my patience is rewarded!!!

stdreb27

I got some nascar tickets, A couple pieces of baseball art for the walls, a Rangers jersey, I got a Nikon D50 with a macro lens. The lens is rediculously expensive according to ----.