Where's Michigan Fan

rylan1

What Happened?

Do you still think you'll beat us or win the Big Ten?
OSU 8-3 this year? Looks like it may be you

Sincerely,
Buckeye Fan

crimzy

Michigan fan's here. Yes, we'll take our lumps for that pathetic loss. However the reality is that we will still likely win the big ten and definitely beat the Luck-eyes. OSU can look forward to a 3rd place season. Wisconsin may be a threat to us but you guys aren't.

rylan1

Wisconsin is a threat, Oregon is a threat, and of course OSU is a threat. You've only won one of the last five, which statistically doesn't look good for you. I need to see how you play against some other competition, but Michigan is not as good as everyone thought. This loss was espeically ugly because this was not just some lucky win. It seems like mulit-dimensional QB's have your #, which makes me want to give Oregon the edge in next week's game.
You guys have a tough schedule... I would also worry about Penn State.
So what's the reaction up there? We were disappointed with the loss to Florida, but your season just got ruined by a team that has no buisness playing on the same field with you.

cubsfan

Its already a very sad year.
one game and we are already out of the national championship
I was looking at going to the Mich vs N.D. but I dont think I will waste my money.
Of course I'm a cubs fan so I'm use to it

C

capschamp

LLLLoyd Cooper is an idiot. Had he just kept giving Hart the ball you guys wouldn't have had a problem. UM-ND is still going to be a blowout, ND is terrible thanks to T.Willinghams last recruiting class and Charlie boy not having a tom brady quinn taking snaps. Before last saturday I thought UM had a decent chance at finally taking one from the bucks this year but now.....As far as winning the big ten being like winning the sp(haven't you ever seen the ringer? Those kids can play!
)...Do you not recall the big 11 going 2-1 against the sec during bowl season? Yes we lost the big one, but when you go into a game listening to everyone saying they don't have a chance to beat you, you don't prepare as hard as you would if you were a double digit dog. And if you're a pac-10 fan, after USC you have no one. Cal beating Tennessee doesn't impress me.

rylan1

ND is terrible thanks to T.Willinghams last recruiting class...
I disagree, this is Weis' 3rd year... and Ty did recruit Quinn. Notre Dame is not any better than they were when Ty was there, Weis' has had 3 years worth of his own recriuts

crimzy

Originally Posted by Rylan1
Wisconsin is a threat, Oregon is a threat, and of course OSU is a threat. You've only won one of the last five, which statistically doesn't look good for you.
We were disappointed with the loss to Florida, but your season just got ruined by a team that has no buisness playing on the same field with you.
Actually we have lost the last 3 in a row. But let's not forget that we won nine in a row prior to that. The reality is that most teams have the occasional hiccup throughout the year. This includes last year's multitude of one loss teams. True that we had a tough time with App's quarterback. Actually I was very impressed with him. He plays quarterback like Vince Young. But when this is all said and done, this one loss will not mean that much in the scheme of things. Remember the old adage in college football. If you must suffer a loss, it is MUCH better to do so early in the season, rather than in the last game (like OSU will this year).
And capschamp, I was also frustrated that we didn't keep feeding Hart the ball. Until I found out that he suffered a thigh injury early on.

digitydash

They might get the last laugh if they finally fire their coach and bring a better coach in they might have ohio states # again .michigan still owns the best record between your 2 teams.I like neither team so just a outside opinion

rbrockm1

It was a bitter, sweet lose for the team up north (above OH). I liked cause UM lost but also it makes the Big Ten look worse. We needed a strong statement coming into this season cause last years finish for the Big Ten was ambarrassing. I love the bucks, i lived next to the stadium pretty much my whole life. the big ten needs to redeem itself and UM is not helping any. You can't count on them for nothing except losing. Go Bucks!

rslinger

The Badger's will stand up for the Big Ten and show you all. The only real Question about them was QB and i think donovan proved that the other day. Wisconsin 12-0 this year.

rslinger

WOW i thought oregon might win but never like that. Were was Michagan pride?
sorry i had to do that. but really Hart was the only player that looked like he grave a crap.

luca brasi

Originally Posted by mr.bled
I got two big letters for all of you SC

South Carolina?

JK- see y'all in January-Go Tigers!

crimzy

OK, I deserve the grief that's coming. I have no idea what has happened to this team. With the recruits that we get this is ridiculous. I've always been a Lloyd Carr supporter but something's gotta be done here.

grabbitt

As much as I love Umich, inevitably forcing me to hate the Buckeyes with a passion, there is no denying that they are not going to make much of this season...