Which ACAN.....

maelv

Well not to steal your thread, or that you even asked, but.....
Here are some of my favorite acans, incidentally, my ONLY acans. ;)
These were all local purchases from the same store, $20 for each frag...thinking of going back and purchasing another group of frags and glueing them to each rock and making them mini (makeshift) colonies

Good luck with your decision.

meowzer

Originally Posted by maelv
http:///forum/post/3248447
These were all local purchases from the same store, $20 for each frag...thinking of going back and purchasing another group of frags and glueing them to each rock and making them mini (makeshift) colonies
Thanks....they are very nice, and YES I DID ask for peoples pics...so again....thanks

bulldog123

Shipping should never be more than 20% of the order. Just a rule of thumb I like to go by. Helps me chose what I will be buying.

meowzer

WELL 1 and 2 are gone :( That's okay though. I'm not placing an order until my Anthias come into stock, so I will just get something then....(or not)
It's no biggie....sighhhhh

mrdc

I voted for the red ones in your poll and by my two you can tell I am partial to red!

meowzer

YUP, They will get more in here and there, so I am not really worried about finding a nice red one....may not be this week....but one day :)

florida joe

Originally Posted by maelv
http:///forum/post/3248447

With all due respect IMO your yellow tang looks Undernourished

meowzer

WOW...amazing pics....Gotta love the red one :)
You posted more as I was typing the above.....They are amazing...