Who are you (member photo thread)

S

siptang

Congrats RG!
Jeff - Dee does love you alot. Wish my wife bought me that. :/ (when my liver heals up that is...)

deejeff442

you will be up to 1000 posts sooner than you think.
today i am going to my friends tattoo guy to start a drawing for a saltwater theme on my shoulder down my arm to the t shirt line.
start with the sand liverock and 3 fish.thinking flame angel,perc and need another one still.he said it will take 3 sessions.
can i get my man card back now?

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/600#post_3420478
you will be up to 1000 posts sooner than you think.
today i am going to my friends tattoo guy to start a drawing for a saltwater theme on my shoulder down my arm to the t shirt line.
start with the sand liverock and 3 fish.thinking flame angel,perc and need another one still.he said it will take 3 sessions.
can i get my man card back now?
BWHAHA.... yes sir. I read the post before mine, (way up in the thread).
Here ya go..

deejeff442

as much as i dont like yellow tangs the color with the red and orange from the angel and perc would be sweet.its going to take a few weeks.we didnt get there today we had a farrier come out and clip our horses hoof today.the one horse needed some manners taught to him and the farrier showed him whos boss.so hope for tomorrow

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/378595/who-are-you-member-photo-thread/600#post_3420576
as much as i dont like yellow tangs the color with the red and orange from the angel and perc would be sweet.its going to take a few weeks.we didnt get there today we had a farrier come out and clip our horses hoof today.the one horse needed some manners taught to him and the farrier showed him whos boss.so hope for tomorrow
Can't wait to see the first part of it!
And for your horse.... let him graze on a carrot while you guys do stuff on him. It always distracts them.

kiefers

I'm thinking your third fish should be a mermaid with your lovely wifes face on it!!! Sweeeet
Kie(trying to get back in the good graces)fers

deejeff442

lol my horse swallows carrots whole.actually he said to train him not trick him.i was more than impressed with what he did.he had a vid in his phone.he is training a wild 1500 lb stallion.he broke the horse 3 weeks ago and the vid shows him putting on a bridle over the horses head.now this horse is 16 1/2 hands tall.1500 lbs.the horses head looks like it weighs 150 lbs.it is huge .i will stick to my 900 lb horse thank you.
i hope to have the outline on friday night for the tat.if i cant do it this week i am starting next week for sure on it.just have to ok the drawing he will do.seeing it is permanent i want is perfect.i do not want a cartoon looking thing.

deejeff442

good graces? siptang made a 1.53 carat ring for her she just put on a few weeks ago .i better be in good graces for a long time lol.
i want to add a cleaner or fire shrimp on a liverock piece maybe a starfish but thats too predictable.
i have seen this guys work and he sure can do the fine detail.i have an american eagle tat on my chest.its the eagle giving a bicep pose with a tat of the american flag on his bicep.i love the tat and its been 6 years and i still have all the color.getting excited to do a bigger one.these things are too addictive but its time for a saltwater one .been at it for 28 years .so i figure i will have a tank for the rest of my life.

kiefers

No sir..... me. You know the whole man card thing? Lol
I was trying to get back in with the good graces.

travelerjp98

I think that you should hold of on the starfish/cleaner shrimp/etc. thing for now. Just see what he'll do and then decide from there. I think itll look great regardless.

deejeff442

this is why i figure maybe next week to start the ink.i bet there will be a few changes to the drawing.he seems to have some good ideas though.

S

siptang

Whew~ can't wait to see the outlines and plans. Take pics with your camera phone on his rough sketches to fill us in. :)

deejeff442

well went to dinner with my friend last night.we were going to go to the tat shop.but the work in progress he had done last week has not healed enough to get more .so hopefully next week.i am in no hurry but am 100% getting it.i just dont want a cartoon looking tat.but this guy has some awesome looking portrait tats he has done.so i am confident in his work.will keep ya posted