Who cheats more?

lovethesea

well, I must say, at least your honest about it and you won't settle down with someone until your done..(I hope). :)
And hopefully the girls you get involved with are either the same way or know what they are getting into :D

T

tizzo

Originally posted by lovethesea
well, I must say, at least your honest about it and you won't settle down with someone until your done..(I hope). :)
And hopefully the girls you get involved with are either the same way or know what they are getting into :D

I was gonna ask the same thing...
You are so free to tell US, but do you actually say the same to a potential G/F?? And I mean BEFORE you start dating?? If you do, then more power to you...if you don't then you would qualify as a spoiled, decietful, caniving little wuss in my book!! :)

goinballde

Yes I lay out all the cards on the table..I let them know I am not looking to be tied down..I respect a woman very much..I am honest and yes alot of the times when I tell them that I will be seeing others, they choose to not see me again..I have made some really good friends this way just being honest. and no I'm not some spoiled little caniving wuss..i just know what I want in life and I wont settle for anything less..

T

tizzo

Then THAT is commendable. Now I will venture to ask, the women who claim to be OK with it... Do they end up trying to change you??
I must point out that I am a female, but I don't think like one and all's I know is, thank God I am one, because that way I don't hafta put up with them!!!

goinballde

Thanks ..lol Yes they all have tried to change me..then they turn into stalkers..always showing up unannouced and trying to keep tabs on me..This is a huge turnoff for me..

T

tizzo

My brother was like what you describe. He never led a girl to believe anything false, but the women always only heard what they wanted to... He would tell them that he did like spending time with them and they took that as he liked spending time with ONLY them (even after he made his intentions clear numerous times). And they would act all hurt when he moved on. But then he got a girl pregnant and responsibility superceeded And now he is married with 2 kids, and his wife is gorgeous!!