who has not seen Napolean Dynamite?

lefty

I heard that rumor as well. But I just couldn't imagine him doing any sort of drugs.
I loved that movie. Absolutely hilarious (though I do have a rather dry sense of humor). My school even had a "Napoleon Dynamite" Day and a pep assembly led by Kip and Napoleon impersonators. They did a real nice job imitating the voices and outfits. It was amusing. :)
-lefty

ross

The rumor went around my school too, only that he got hit by a drunk driver. I researched it, its not true. Its been going aroudn for like 3 weeks now. I'm glad hes not dead! I cant wait for the sequal!

avbryce1

Ok I had to bring this thread back up I had heard a lot of great things about this movie but for some reason I was putting off watching it. so the other day I was at my buddies house and he put it on, and I was able to watch about the first 30 min before I had to leave. Let me tell you I went right to blockbuster and bought it.
That is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.
all I want to know is.. those of you that diden't like it could you please just name a couple of movies that you think are some of the funniest movies that you have seen

loopy

Had to laugh when saw this thread back up. I got the movie for my kids at a second hand store for a buck the other day!!!!! And for hubby of course. They make my laugh doing all the imitations, but I still haven't watched the entire movie. My kind of movies are more like..The Notebook. Now THAT is a good movie, if only men where really that loving...