Who has the biggest fish???

yimmy

This is a random thread I thought of... post pics of your biggest fish, then we can find out who has the biggest fish on SWF.com this doesn't include eels but does include sharks.

psusocr1

all my tangs are about 7-9" my volitan lionfish is gigantic but the pics wouldnt do justice and my shark is about 18-19" inches

darknes

Well, he's starting to outgrow my tank, so I'm going to try putting him in a larger one. It's a Balaenoptera musculus, or commonly known as a blue whale.
Ok now what do I win???

fedukeford

my whale shark beats all of your fish, its in my 100 million gallon tank in my basement. we got that tank for $100 at a garage sale

yimmy

haha thats funny, btw you win a blood worm, would that be in the continental us? :thinking:

yimmy

Shark guy,if you dont mind me asking, how much did it cost you "about" to make your pond...i've head their cheaper than your average reef tank into he 80k.

yimmy

BTW if you have it include a pic of your fish. Actually I'm pretty sure my blood worm would kick your whale sharks but FYI... :cheer:

alyssia

Originally Posted by UKCATS
Wasn't there just a "does size matter?" thread floating around here??? :thinking:

tx reef

Originally Posted by readster
my girlfriend always tells me that size is not important

My wife says the same thing!
:hilarious