Who has the prettiest dog?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
hahaha yaaaayyy it's wishbone!!!

LOL........... if only he listened as well as wishbone

jennythebugg

alrighty times up , we will consult with all the judges and post the winners tomorrow. with the nice turnout we have 5 categories
small dog
large dog
puppy
mr congeniality
miss congeniality
good luck everybody

vpotts28

Originally Posted by fishkiller
Hope I'm not too late to get in a couple more pics in. Ariel is 1/2 timberwolf, 1/2 siberian husky.
fishkiller, you going to breed that or do you know where it came from? would love to have one, and I'm not far away I can come pick it up.

vpotts28

Didn't answer my question....My Uncle had one when I was a kid, name was chief, best dog I have ever came across. It stood about 5-6 feet on its back legs. Strong resemblance to yours.

fishkiller

Vpotts28- I'm not breeding her. When I bought her, they told me that having pups would change her a lot. She is the sweetest dog in the world, until a small animal or another female is close.

vpotts28

Vpotts28- I'm not breeding her. When I bought her, they told me that having pups would change her a lot. She is the sweetest dog in the world, until a small animal or another female is close.
I have tried to find hybrids online and have found a site since you posted about rescuing these dogs. Like I said my uncle had one and he was the best dog ever. Ever since I have wanted one.
Guaranteed, once i have one it will take care of the coyotes in my backyard.

fishkiller

Yeah, coyotes wouldn't stand a chance. Ariel took down a 160 lb rotty and made it cry like a little girl. A friend of mine has a female 1/2 Artic wolf, 1/2 malamute. BIG freakin dog, meaner than hell too. Don't get one if you have to leave it alone for long periods of time.

vpotts28

Yeah, coyotes wouldn't stand a chance. Ariel took down a 160 lb rotty and made it cry like a little girl. A friend of mine has a female 1/2 Artic wolf, 1/2 malamute. BIG freakin dog, meaner than hell too. Don't get one if you have to leave it alone for long periods of time.
Where did you get yours? The site I have found is in NC. I wouldn't leave it alone, at most it would be by itself for 8hrs a day, but probably would go to work with me. I have two beagles, but my youngest is MEAN, she wants to go after the coyotes but obviously I have to stop that!! I saw her go after a 120lb boxer and the boxer left quick fast and in a hurry. I've taught her well.

fishkiller

I bought Ariel from a friend. A friend who had a timberwolf and 2 siberian huskies. The wolf was a male and he mated with both female huskies, and out popped Ariel. After he bred the wolf once, he got him fixed. He got real mean after the pups were born, so they had to for their own safety.