Who has the prettiest dog?

R

reefernana

Look into my eyes. Here's my puppy, Thor. He is one year old and is 89% Timber Wolf and the rest Malamute. He is a big baby and extremely lovable. I win, I win...........lol!

vpotts28

Originally Posted by reefernana
Look into my eyes. Here's my puppy, Thor. He is one year old and is 89% Timber Wolf and the rest Malamute. He is a big baby and extremely lovable. I win, I win...........lol!

WOW, JUST WOW!!! You get my vote.

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by Vpotts28
WOW, JUST WOW!!! You get my vote.
Thanks! He is pretty handsome, huh? He looks just like his mother who is full timberwolf. His dad is 78% wolf and malamute.

jennythebugg

ok folks adairable is the other judge but it seems she has a life

here are my results
small dog-poley bear/jovial
large dog-irish setter/steagfs
puppy-otis/reefkprz
mr congeniality-waterdog/f14peters
miss congeniality-peanut butter/goodalex
these are seasalts results
small dog-poleybear/jovial
large dog-jake/reefreak29
puppy-otis/reafkprz
mr congeniality-waterdog/f14peters
miss congeniality- peanut butter/goodalex
waiting for adairable to announce her large dog choice the rest looks like you won your category...congratulations !!!!
wow you guys have some cute dogs
....maybe we can have a cat contest one day?

R

reefernana

I thought since it was 11:06pm when I posted Thor I would be in time for the judging, but I just noticed that the results were given way before that??? Thought we had until 12am. Oh, well, my boy's a winner anyway. Next time, we'll get ya.....just stay out of my woods........lol!!!

This is me and Thor at 3 wks old.

This is him now, at 14 mos.

seasalt101

sorry about not stating central time my bad, if this helps i would have voted for your dog in the large dog category...tobin

E

essop3

Why do I love ugly dogs like shar pei and english bulldogs? The bottom pic of brstwv's bulldog is so ugly that it's cute! I want one!

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by essop3
Why do I love ugly dogs like shar pei and english bulldogs? The bottom pic of brstwv's bulldog is so ugly that it's cute! I want one!
he looks like a really intelligent dog
i wonder if thats true... looks can be deceiving ya know

mimzy

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
omg where was that waterfall pic taken thats purdy-dogs cute too btw
thanx, we love him

the waterfall is called Bash Bish Falls, located just over the NY borer of MASS in Taconic State Park.

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by seasalt101
sorry about not stating central time my bad, if this helps i would have voted for your dog in the large dog category...tobin
Thanks Tobin! No problem though, I keep forgetting that even though I have mine set for Pacific Time and Daylight Savings, it still has the site time an hour behind. Don't know why that is, thought it was supposed to put us all the same. Oh, well. It was a great contest and all of the entries were just perfect! Congrats to all the winners!!!!!

seasalt101

Thanks Tobin! No problem though, I keep forgetting that even though I have mine set for Pacific Time and Daylight Savings, it still has the site time an hour behind. Don't know why that is, thought it was supposed to put us all the same. Oh, well. It was a great contest and all of the entries were just perfect! Congrats to all the winners!!!!!

just a guess are you in chico or yuba city i was born and raised in sacramento? i'm working off of small town 7000 people?...tobin

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by seasalt101
just a guess are you in chico or yuba city i was born and raised in sacramento? i'm working off of small town 7000 people?...tobin
I'm actually in a little town an hour south of Sacramento called Escalon. It's 12 miles east of Manteca on the way to Yosemite, about 7 miles above Modesto. Now, Thor is from Oroville, though.....!

seasalt101

I'm actually in a little town an hour south of Sacramento called Escalon. It's 12 miles east of Manteca on the way to Yosemite, about 7 miles above Modesto. Now, Thor is from Oroville, though.....!

after sacramento i moved to apple hill/camino above placerville i love yosemite just beautiful, and i lived in lodi for a little bit...tobin