who in Atlanta?

sign guy

Originally Posted by NigerBang
Woot Woot..Cap Bay is awsome..I love that place..I live in Dallas but make the trek out there about once a week..
where is cap bay at?

sign guy

great now Ill have to drive to the north side once again to blow a few hundred dollers :hilarious

xokarmaxo

Ooooooh I would LOVE to get a frag of your kenya tree and xenia! They are gorgeous!! I am just starting out with corals after "upgrading" from a FOWLR set up. I have the Oceanic Biocube 14 and love it! Too bad that I don't have anything to trade you for it.

I live in Stockbridge and go to Blue Planet all the time... probably twice a week, and I absolutely adore the owners there, Joe and Tiffany! A little pricey, yeah.... but they have helped me out tremendously with their advice and suggestions and are always willing to help. I am a Nurse/Office Manager for a Dr.'s office and we have a 225 gal setup in our lobby, which they maintain weekly, and the Biocube that I have is in my office, so it all works out for me because I know that when Joe comes out to do the maintenance on the tank in the lobby, he also comes by my office to check on mine to be sure that everything looks good!

Soooo.... wish I had something to trade you for it, but I don't. Unless you want to sell a frag?

sign guy

Originally Posted by xokarmaxo
I live in Stockbridge and go to Blue Planet all the time... probably twice a week, and I absolutely adore the owners there, Joe and Tiffany!

I almost left the hobby due to that horible store owner. She sold me my first tank, an emp filter and a fish all in the same trip. I shop over at aquatic pets got to know the owner very well. I live off of rock quary rd.

xokarmaxo

Originally Posted by sign guy
I almost left the hobby due to that horible store owner. She sold me my first tank, an emp filter and a fish all in the same trip. I shop over at aquatic pets got to know the owner very well. I live off of rock quary rd.
:scared: OMG! Really??? Did she tell you that it was okay to do that????
I've never been to Aquatic Pets, heard of it, but never went. How are they? Stock of fish, corals, etc?
I only know about Blue Planet because here at work, they set up our 225 gallon tank in the lobby and they maintain it weekly.
Wow, I'm interested in hearing about your experience there because I have never had any problems with them so far (knock on wood).

sign guy

she knew I was new to the hobby and sold me what she could. If you think my experiance was bad you should talk to cwgibson he lost a few thousand dollars with them last month. aquatic pets is a great store he will order you any thing and do his best to be price competitive. you ought to meet me down there tomorrow I try to go at least once a week, pluss I love to meet other local hobbiest.

xokarmaxo

Originally Posted by sign guy
she knew I was new to the hobby and sold me what she could. If you think my experiance was bad you should talk to cwgibson he lost a few thousand dollars with them last month. aquatic pets is a great store he will order you any thing and do his best to be price competitive. you ought to meet me down there tomorrow I try to go at least once a week, pluss I love to meet other local hobbiest.
Oh wow. I would love to talk to cwgibson about his experiences there. I've already spent close to two grand there already, and so far, everything has been working well, so I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones.

I would love to meet you at Aquatic Pets sometime, but tomorrow, I will be in Grayson with my niece. I live off of Jodeco Road, and in one of your previous posts you mentioned living off of Rock Quarry, so that's pretty close! Would love to meet you down there some weekend! I love meeting other local hobbiest as well also!