Who is going to eat all my fish poop?

I have a four month old 30gal tank with a Chromis, small Clown, and a LM Blennie. I just got rid of two large Hermits that were killing all my snails. I have a few large turbos, an Orange Foot, four tiny Blue Legged Hermits, and half a dozen Nassarius. I should also mention that I have a small, 1 inch, Fighting Conch that I just put in yesterday.
My problem..., Skippy, my LM Blennie, poops a TON! The other fish don't seem to add much waste, but Skippy... a TON!
What else can I use to clean up the Blennie poop? My nice white sand bed is now green.
LFS guy told me a few more corals, I have a Xenia, would help clean it up. Suggested a Bubble coral.
I am adding a Tuxedo Urchin tomorrow, but as far as I know, they only eat algae.
Your thoughts?
Thanx,
Red

S

sebae0

should we start feeding poop to our corals? i don't know about that one from a lfs guy. i've seen big pods grabbing for turbo snail poop though.

S

sebae0

usually they hitchhike in on live rock, wait till the lights are out and look along the rocks and sand. you cab see them during the day also but you got to look carefully.

nerdy

My koletang is the poop eating master. Sometimes he parks himself up another fish's butt and wiats for it to come out!!

bang guy

The ultimate brown-noser eh? I have a co-worker like that. Waits behind the boss for the poop to come out.

naturelover

Originally posted by krishj39
mmmmmmmm......poop

Couldn't stop laughing. Homer fan here.
have my network with pc named homer, bart and Mutly(the dog).

krishj39

Originally posted by NatureLover
Couldn't stop laughing. Homer fan here.
have my network with pc named homer, bart and Mutly(the dog).

:D Glad you liked it. Obviously, I'm a fan too. Which dog are you refering to? The Simpsons' dog is called Santa's Little Helper.

drakken

Originally posted by NatureLover
mutly the one from wacky races. it is almost 20yrs old cartoon I think.
Red_Roadster sorry about another subject.

Actually Wacky Races first hit the airwaves in 1968. :D