Who is on SWF when you should be working?

I

incognito

Double Guilty! Surfing the web and then accidently sent my project manager the design for my sump system and not the design for our latest program changes. She got a kick out of it!:D

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we have this sizable list, you've all been reported to your respective employers! :D And, if you are in the military, looks like you'll be doing some extra pushups soon! ;)

D

daniel411

Originally posted by HairTrigger
... see how much this morning's speeding ticket is going to cost me.

Speeding tickets suck :(
oh, and guilty

fishkiller

Actually, he said it was an HOV ticket! He ALMOST got away. It's hard to get away w/ a truck that size. Have you had an HOV ticket? He was asking how much it would cost since I am so prone to recieving speeding tickets.:rolleyes: Never got and hov ticket though.. yet..

lopeyc

In seven days I have a short book due that will contain 5 chapters, to be written by me. Two have been written, and one of those was deemed unacceptable by my editor tonight. :eek:
I took care of my 3-year-old all day and have only the nightime hours now to work on the book ... so I'm posting on a fish site, of course! :rolleyes:
But thank you, writing this will help me get back to work quicker!
:(

dzones

i own the pc store i work at...so the boss can kiss my a...hey wait a minute..
either way i am on a pc about 10-14 hours any given day...so yes i live on it pretty much.
:p

tiffster

I should be studying Botany and cell bio right now, but it's hard not to get distracted with the comp. right next to me!!! I guess studying qualifies as work. I don't really want to do it and one day I might get paid for it. Maybe......

hairtrigger

Yes... HOV. Why? Because I am careless, and don't give a darn about the envrionment. I was also in the HOV lane in my gas-guzzling SUV. Car pools? HA! My commute is more imporatant than the ozone. :D
That was a joke. So before you go all postal on this post... pun intended... relax. Although it was an HOV violation. I had to do it to get to work on time for an appointment. Getting the job done is the bottom line to me.
But, I got caught, and now I shall pay the price. Or at least fishkiller will.... I told the cop I didnt have my license and gave him Fishkillers name and address. AAAAAAAAAAahahahahhahahahahahaha. Sucker. :D

fishkiller

That's ok! I know where you live. A little antifreeze in your tank should do the trick! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oh yeah. I'm sitting at school right now waiting on a tow truck. My car felt like it was running on half its cylinders, and was blowing steam and smoke out of the hood. I don't know if it is related to the orange road construction barrel I hit this morning. I didn't hit it hard enough to even dent anything, except the barrel. My choices were to hit the truck in front of me or hiot the barrel. I think I made the wise choice. And it was a quik one at that. HT- call me when you have a free minute, I'll tell you ALL about my wonderful morning.:rolleyes:

fishkiller

Some of us are not so lucky as to get paid for doodling and drawing. I do that in class all the time... But I'm the one paying THEM!!! Something is not right here!!:mad: