Who Lives In Pa ???

king4345

Originally Posted by chadman
outside of reading a little town called antietam....any of you guys from reading into trading?
Yes we live in Exeter what do you want to trade!!!

stoy

outside of reading a little town called antietam....any of you guys from reading into trading?
She may be a little town but she is famous due to a little thing called the civil war!!!!!Visitied the battlefield. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hummel

Sinking Spring Pa just outside of Reading. I cant wait till 222 is finished probably cut out 10 min to get to *************. Just purchased pulsing xenia yesterday because my wife likes them. Also not to far from Shady Maple :jumping: If any of you get to Lancaster county you have to eat there, but go on an empty stomach.

chadman

exeter and sinking spring...wow....small world....i usually take a trip to that fish place on a weekly basis...haha...

chadman

i will tell you guys my story...one day i decided i wanted a tank so i went to dianes pets....first mistake...they sold me some junk and i ended up having seven fish in my tank after only having water in my tank for two days....its been a battle...but i only have a 30g tank...i am buying a new house soon and will upgrade to a 200+ tank at that point...i am packing as much coral in as i can...my big problem now is trying to catch some of these damn fish to lessen my bio load....i really only have a plate coral to trade right now...i love it but it is just to large for my tank...i mean it can make it but if somone has something sweet i think i could part with it...other than that all my corals are good...if anyone knows how to frag sand polyps and zoos we could do that but i am afraid of chopping the wrong thing...

chadman

and at the current rate that my xenia is growing in a week or two i will prolly be able to frag them

king4345

i will tell you guys my story...one day i decided i wanted a tank so i went to dianes pets....first mistake...they sold me some junk and i ended up having seven fish in my tank after only having water in my tank for two days....its been a battle...but i only have a 30g tank...i am buying a new house soon and will upgrade to a 200+ tank at that point...i am packing as much coral in as i can...my big problem now is trying to catch some of these damn fish to lessen my bio load....i really only have a plate coral to trade right now...i love it but it is just to large for my tank...i mean it can make it but if somone has something sweet i think i could part with it...other than that all my corals are good...if anyone knows how to frag sand polyps and zoos we could do that but i am afraid of chopping the wrong thing...
I can't stand Diane's.... :mad: Try reef and tails dot com. He's in Wyomissing. Cleaner tanks nicer livestock and fair pricing.

chadman

Originally Posted by king4345
I can't stand Diane's.... :mad: Try reef and tails dot com. He's in Wyomissing. Cleaner tanks nicer livestock and fair pricing.

where in wyo is that place?? i never heard or saw it and i have lived in the area for 24 years now....

namas05

Which dianes the one in reading or the one in Pottstown?
The one in Pottstown normally has nice stuff although there is only one gal there that knows anything about them. They are no experts as far as knowing what they are talking about, but they have nice stuff.
Spankey has nice stuff I have seen his tanks and they look great.
But the pagoda is mine don't get rid of that.

spankey

Chad-
Reef and Tails you know is "Mal's" place? I wasn't sure if you meant that one. If you did mean "Diane's" There are two. There is a store just called "Diane's" pets in Mt.Penn. Right below the McDonalds in Mt Penn off of 422. The other is called "Diane's Discount Pets" in Pottstown on Rt 100.. They both run single system setups.
I have however bought fish from the one in Mt. Penn and had ok success with them. A tad pricey though. However every fish I have purchased from the Pottstown store has died in a matter of days. The one in Pottstown is just starting out and needs a little more education with thier ways... I am sure they will get there though. This store does however have decent prices on livestock but again, I question their health greatly!! Just a heads up..
Anyone checking out Reef and Tails' Go for it. They do have some pristine stuff. And he can order you just about what ever he can get his hands on.
Sal.

spankey

My buddy is going to be opening a store at the end of next month right next to staples at the Berkshire mall. I am going up to start taking pictures in the next two weeks to show some boards to promote his place.
He is going to be dealing in everything across the board. However he is telling me that he is going to be very close with that pet place with prices and he is also claiming he's going to blow them away with livestock and corals.... So far he is the largest Pond Supplier on the East coast. His brother owns a successfull Filtration Company called Emperor Aquatics in Pottstown. His other brother is the top sales man for Laguna products. So its in the blood.
Everything he does he has to do it better than the next guy. So I am sure when he claimes he is going to compete with TPP, I am sure we just have to wait and see...
So for all you Reading and Exeter reefer's Get Ready for another local store!!!

Sal

spankey

Hey PA'ers Lets see some of your tanks.. Show em off..I would love to see some local tanks!!!
Here are some of mine...
My 46 gallon Bowfront
Dual 150w HQI 20k XM
1 96watt actinic
Coralife Super skimmer
CPR hang on Fuge (sump in the works!)

Left Side of Tank.

Center of Tank

Right side of Tank

Don't mind the white balance is off a tad. This is a new camera to me so I haven't had time to mess with it. But its close to what the tank looks like in person. It works so I like it!!!
Here is my son's 12 gallon aquapod...

Enjoy!!!!
Sal.

chadman

sweet tank bro....how long has that been up and running....
and about that store opening up next to staples....are you talking over there near wal mart and stuff outside of wyo hills? i somehow can't believe that he would have more livestock than that fish place but hey hopefully he will make me a believer...that would save me tons of money in gas.....

chadman

sal you have a freakin ton of coral man.....i am happy to see local people as fired up as i am about this stuff...