Who Lives In Pa ???

shiby1510

Originally Posted by rowan0907
I live about 20 minutes from Pittsburgh

Rowan 20 mins from what direction of Pittsburgh?

sinister52

im in allentown pa i go to that fish place like once every month or so. theres a place in northampton now that is pretty good on prices there.

reeffreak9

:happyfish I'm in Nanty Glo, Pa. Just outside of Johnstown. About 1 hour from Pittsburgh. Anyone near by? I put a few pics of my tank up, I need more lr ( i know) lol :(

reeffreak9

Originally Posted by bunnyl99
reeffreak9

[hr]
I'm from Loretto. Where do you buy your supplies & fish. Nothing in this area as far as saltwater. My email is bunnyl99@yahoo.com
I buy my live rock and some fish from gittlers aquarium and aviairy, in Johnstown. I also buy from *****, in richland. I am thinking of ordering some corals from dr. foster and smith. They have a website, or you can order from thier catologue. :jumping:

bunnyl99

I wanted to order a tiny blue regal from there. If you order, maybe we can get together to split the shipping?? I have gone to johnstown LFS & wasn't at all impressed. Seems like they always have sluggish looking fish. ***** never has a variety of fish i'm looking for. Let me know if you're interested in ordering together! bunnyl99@yahoo.com

psusocr1

bunnyl99 psusocr1 are you talking to me?
steelgluer just said he and a friend opened up an LFS in nanticoke and was wondeering where it is at?

bhfccsr198

ANY OF YOU BEEN TO THATPETPLace in lancaster pa im from delaware that were i go if i dont order from here big saltwater selection on fish and everything :cheer: a