Who Lives In Pa ???

puffer32

I have bought from Mal before, I use to live in coatesville, outside lancaster and we took a ride to his place and bought a tang and some corals from him. His place is clean, and he is very helpful, will talk you out of buying something you really shouldn't buy. I just was talking to him via email, since moving to Tx I can't go to his place anymore though

M

mbm28

Hi everyone I'm in Philadelphia (University City, zip 19104). I've met a few of you before like PSUSOCR1 I think. Anyways I have some cool stuff to trade like several kinds of SPS, shrooms, zoas, candy cane, frogspawn. I don't have a list but a few pics would give you an idea. ANyways if you're interested in getting together for a trade, please email me (since I think swf.com doesn't have a messaging system right?) at marshall.montgomery <a-t> gmail <dot> com I have some extra live rock I need to get rid of too if you needed any. I can ship for cheap thru my fedex account. Thanks!

goulding.c

I am just north of Pittsburgh by 20 minutes, and have huge Pulsing Zemias if anyone is interested. It grows like nad in my tank.
CG

puff_puff_

STEELE gluer the weekends are my best time.. would love to give you my hard earned money.... where are you located and what are your hours

ibew

Originally Posted by goulding.c
I am just north of Pittsburgh by 20 minutes, and have huge Pulsing Zemias if anyone is interested. It grows like nad in my tank.
CG
im interested what are u looking for and were are u located im 20 minutes north also from pittsburgh

ibew

Originally Posted by goulding.c
Ibew,
Right off the wexford exit on I79. most of my pieces are softball size or bigger. my email is goulding.c@comcast.net. I usually get 30 bucks a piece for the big ones.
I tried to email you at that address it didn't go through but anyhow i live up by the new mall on route 28 i live in Natrona Heghts I was wondering what kind of frags you have for 30 bucks a piece just xenia or do you have others