Who Lives In Pa ???

rowan0907

South, towards Washington, PA
Originally Posted by shiby1510
Rowan 20 mins from what direction of Pittsburgh?

psusocr1

if anyone is near steelgluer's store(larksville) or evan if not its worth the ride,, great place, VERY CLEAN, extremely nice i was very impressed !!! thats where ill be doing all of my shopping from now on!!

steelgluer

Originally Posted by psusocr1
if anyone is near steelgluer's store(larksville) or evan if not its worth the ride,, great place, VERY CLEAN, extremely nice i was very impressed !!! thats where ill be doing all of my shopping from now on!!
Thank you for the kind words hope to see you again. Was really nice to me you and your better half:joy:

psusocr1

HAHAHA,, my better half is pretty good looking isnt she? i sent you an email and we will see you sunday!

steelgluer

Originally Posted by psusocr1
HAHAHA,, my better half is pretty good looking isnt she? i sent you an email and we will see you sunday!
:) just give a call to see if we are back from picking stuff up. So you dont waste the trip over.

shiby1510

Is Animal Krackers nice??
Better than Wet Pets?
I know of the Pet Supplies + in Bridgeville I went to a few times when I was starting.

psusocr1

bump for steelgluer
hes running and amazing shop down here,, if anyone is interested in a frag, swap meet let me or him know
hes getting some amazing animals in as well as corals

pyro

Pittsburgh suburbs - just graduated from Pine-Richland if anybody watches high school football at all.

rowan0907

Originally Posted by shiby1510
Is Animal Krackers nice??
Better than Wet Pets?
I know of the Pet Supplies + in Bridgeville I went to a few times when I was starting.

I know the people pretty well at Animal Krackers. I didn't really know the people at Wet Pets (every time I went it seemed to be new people). Sue and Larry (brother and sister) own the place and they are always the ones working. Ed in the fish department is knowledgeable. They aren't near as big as Wet Pets, but they try to get you in stuff when you want it. The store is clean and the tanks are WELL taken care off. If you decide to visit, tell them Kim sent you.

hummel

steelgluer
How about some directions. Coming from Columbia Ave (turns into old fritstown rd) in Sinking Spring
markhummel00@hotmail.com
Thanks, always looking for a "little guy" to shop at. Just like the personal experiance and my father had his own bus. for 15 yrs so I know how it is to get cliantell when your new.

jbair

Born and raised in Mount Airy section of Philadelphia. Now due to military live in Parkton NC. (Fort Bragg) recently retired. 24 years Army Paratrooper, AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY