Who Lives In Pa ???

acrylic51

Originally Posted by Reefboys
Used to live in the Camp Hill/Lemoyne area right outside of Harrisburg. Anybody ever been to Malec's Pets??? I used to run the salt section there!!! Now it doesn't look so hot, hopefully they can get another experienced guy in there.
Where you at now Reefboys? Malecs needs to give up the salt ........Come on all you locals check out the frag swap

reefboys

I'm in North Dakota now where I'm workin at another LFS. And yeah I agree that Malec's needs to give it up. I go in to check it out whenever I'm visiting my dad and it just looks terrible. It was pretty decent when Brian and I were there, but now that we both left... Not good.

gharner

im from the harrisburg area. about 10 minutes southeast of the burg haha. around middletown. where is this frag swapping thing, what time, ect. i have a 12 gallon aquapod and so far just a clean up crew and a sixline wrasse. id like to get a clown, some king of goby, and lottttts of corals....as much as i can cram into this little tank!

psusocr1

acrylic51 I've spent to much money Psusocr1....but I can't wait.....Am I still invited over afterwards?
hey did you end up getting alot of frags so far? ive already spent about $150.00 and i didnt evan get there yet! but hopefulyl all of my frags will sell as well!!
and you can most definantly stop by and check my tanks out, that would be great! evan if you wanted to leave early for some reason and you get to the swap early you are more than welcome to stop by the house and shoot the breeze before the swap, if not after !!

mamasky712

I'm in the Reading area. I work at the ***** in Wyomissing (please be nice...lol). I have a 12 gallon nano reef and my hubby and I are in the process of setting up a 90 gallon.

kae2380

Gettysburg, PA - We travel to That Fish Place weekly and just found a place in MD that has been good to us too! :happyfish

bmorecopper

KAE,
Where in Maryland do you go? I travel down there frequently. There was a place in Randlestown Md called The Aquarium Center but they have closed for business.
Just wondering,
Copper

farrider

Originally Posted by kae2380
Gettysburg, PA - We travel to That Fish Place weekly and just found a place in MD that has been good to us too! :happyfish
I live in York Springs and go to That Fish Place, can I ask where you go to in MD?

kae2380

In Hampstead, MD - Deep Blue Tropical in the Roberts Field shopping center. The owner is real nice, he will spend the time if you have questions....
Someone told me about the one in Randallstown, never made it that far yet.

kae2380

FarRider - From Hanover take Rt 194 S into MD, stay on the same road, which turns onto MD Rt30. Go throughManchester and Hampstead. The Shopping Center is on the left hand side, you can turn into the shopping center at a traffic light where a very old Wendy's sits! There is a grocery store in this shopping Center, and the fish store sits in a corner near a beer mart.
Where do you usually go in York Springs?