Who Lives In Pa ???

jessi p

Hey PSU... CC me on that email would ya? Jpizzurro *no spam* at comcast.net
Another Pittsburgh area SWF'er here, I am actually about 40 min W of Pittsburgh in a narrow finger of W Va that pokes up between Ohio and Pa. I train racehorses at Mountaineer Park. We need a new thread JUST for Pittsburgh area folks!

psusocr1

hey jessi
i listed everythign on here int he classifieds section so you can just go to that sectiona nd take a look.. if you nweed any further dont hesitate to email me

psusocr1

i also might be selling my complete 125 reef tank.. if anyone is interested int he whole thing let me know

chadman

i am selling a bunch of xenia,a 3-4 headed trumpet coral,and a nice size yellow fiji leather....chadschlanger@gmail.com is my e mail adress if anyone is interested....i am breaking my tank down in a couple weeks and would like to get rid of a few things to make the move a little easier...i am from the reading area but can meet or i can mail them to you...thanks

m0nk

Wow, didn't realize there were so many people from Pa in here. I'm in Mechanicsburg (moving to my new house in Camp Hill in about 2 months). I've currently got a 12 gallon nano setup but am planning a 55+ for after the move. When I do that one I'd be very happy to hear from anyone local looking to get rid of some frags.

ibew

Originally Posted by chadman
i am selling a bunch of xenia,a 3-4 headed trumpet coral,and a nice size yellow fiji leather....chadschlanger@gmail.com is my e mail adress if anyone is interested....i am breaking my tank down in a couple weeks and would like to get rid of a few things to make the move a little easier...i am from the reading area but can meet or i can mail them to you...thanks
interested my email is jpochan@yahoo.com

farrider

I live in York Springs, about 1/2 an hour from Mechanicsburg, and I work in Carlisle. Sometime here this spring I may frag a toadstool leather if you're interested.

azaghalsei

I am from exeter area (near reading). I'm married to mamasky712 and we're starting up our 90g reef as we break down our 12g nano reef.
Howdy!

Ian

king4345

Originally Posted by azaghalsei
I am from exeter area (near reading). I'm married to mamasky712 and we're starting up our 90g reef as we break down our 12g nano reef.
Howdy!

Ian
Exeter
me too...

terry1017

i live in bucks county pa about 20 min from the NE. I am new to saltwater i am looking for some coral to give it a try. if anyone locally has any for a small price let me know. also looking for more live rock. the only thing i have to trade is a valantini puffer.
thanks
terry

terry1017

bucks county here. new to saltwater looking for easy coral for beginners. any out there for sale. the only thing i can trade is a valantini puffer. also looking for more live rock. would like to find locally.
thanks
tshamrock37@aol.com

cj7eagle

Originally Posted by dragracer
you guys from allentown area shop something fishy?
yeah, my girlfriend and I are there just about every saturday morning.

terry1017

bucks county, PA here. I am a beginner to saltwater anybody have an abundance of coral or frags they like to give away to a beginner. sorry nothing to trade. i will pay shipping if not local
thanks
tshamrock37@aol.com

mamasky712

Originally Posted by king4345
Exeter
me too...
Awesome! We're (azaghalsei & myself) are near the Mt. Penn exit. Do you do any frag trading? We just started up our 90g so we don't have many corals yet but hopefully things will start to spread soon.

crf230

Since there's all these poeple from Pa, I think this will be a good spot to list a few things. I'm 16, and downsizing from a 29 gallon to a 10 gallon, so I have a few pieces of livestock for sale.
Kenya tree.
Star polyps.
Live rock- Don't know how many pound- but over 10
Coral beauty angel fish
Manderin bleni.
Some live sand.
I can't put this into my ten gallon tank, so it will have to go. The live rock has been in my tank for over 2 years. Make offer $$$$, Thanks!!!!
Klauger@verizon.net