Who will win the Super Bowl?

tx reef

Congrats Charger fans. I can't believe that the Colt's defense laid such a huge egg today.....
Oh well, next year I guess........
New pick....Packers & Patriots in the Super Bowl.

travis89

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
cheating is great?
They did it in the first game of the season, and paid the price for it, leave it alone.
It'll be patriots v. packers in the superbowl. I think Dallas beats NY today, though i hope NY wins..

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Travis89
They did it in the first game of the season, and paid the price for it, leave it alone.
It'll be patriots v. packers in the superbowl. I think Dallas beats NY today, though i hope NY wins..
Agree with all of that

ice4ice

Originally Posted by bjoe23
Agree with all of that

Coming from a man who actually is afraid that Dallas will beat the cheating Pats !! LOL !!!
Peyton blew that last drive. He should have gone deep to scare the Bolts ... so much for being Super Bowl defending Champs.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by Ice4Ice
Coming from a man who actually is afraid that Dallas will beat the cheating Pats !! LOL !!!
Peyton blew that last drive. He should have gone deep to scare the Bolts ... so much for being Super Bowl defending Champs.
oooooh.... i guess the giants will have to do it!

nano reefer

Originally Posted by Travis89
And we did!

bjoe23

Now that the AFC and NFC Chamionships games are set, here are my picks...
Patriots beat Chargers 38-17 (sorry Charger fans, who nows if LT, Rivers, Gates,.. will play?)
Packers beat Giants 27-21
SUPER BOWL
Patriots beat Packers 31-20

digitydash

Here is mine on 10-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by digitydash
Pats vs Packer
Brett wins a championship in his last year and rides off in the sunset like elway.I would like to see that even though im not a packer fan.I have tons of respect for him
and he a iron man of QB's

bjoe23

The colts for 1 time do good in both regular season and postseason, dont hope for that again colts fans because another choke is in the making in the playoffs!
Thats what I said on 10-04-2007, 07:07 PM

tx reef

Originally Posted by TX Reef
http:///forum/post/2411607
I know you are a kid, but if the Pats lose to the Colts (or anyone else in the playoffs) I expect you to be a man and eat your crow........
Only a fool would believe a team is above losing.

http:///forum/post/2411745
OK, watch the playoffs, and watch the Pats win, then talk

sh2000

It's just gettin intresteing wait until they take away a super bowl from the pats for cheating vs the rams lol then we'll just be getting started...I truley belive the coch will really be homless now after he gets canned for cheating...!!!!