Who will win the Super Bowl?

natemd

My only question, when is the last time the regular season league MVP gone on to win the Super Bowl? History does not sit well for Mr. Brady.

natemd

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Well it depends. Is Jessica Simpson going to be at the game?
I hope she is just so Romo can prove that he can play despite who he is dating. i'm sure if you go back through his college career he played just fine with girls at his games. Seems to me its just that the Eagles have his number.

jerthunter

Originally Posted by natemd
I hope she is just so Romo can prove that he can play despite who he is dating. i'm sure if you go back through his college career he played just fine with girls at his games. Seems to me its just that the Eagles have his number.
I bet he'll play just as well if she is there or not.... But I really doubt she will be there because of his teammates and fans...

bjoe23

Originally Posted by natemd
My only question, when is the last time the regular season league MVP gone on to win the Super Bowl? History does not sit well for Mr. Brady.

no team went 16-0 but we did that....

bjoe23

How? Well The Titans will score more points then the patriots... Therefore making the Titans win....
They cant beat them if they dont make it....

bjoe23

Originally Posted by monkdaily
agreed
u think the seahawks r gonna beat the cowboys by 11?

dude last year we went into their house with their "big 12th man" and lost by one on a bad hold. think about it them cowboys gonna let that happen again??

Well you lost to the Redskins and Eagles who are worse than the Seahawks, and you lost to us

jerthunter

Originally Posted by bjoe23
They cant beat them if they dont make it....
Yes, it is unfortunate... Now I have to rely on the Chargers beating the Colts...

bjoe23

Yes, it is unfortunate... Now I have to rely on the Chargers beating the Colts...
Hmmm.... that will be a good match up

tx reef

Originally Posted by bjoe23
no team went 16-0 but we
did that....

I find it amusing how fans use the words "we" & "us" when refering to the team they root for.....as if they have something to do with the team winning.
I am looking foward to the Pats & Jags game Saturday. Even though the Jags will most likely lose, the Pats could very well be banged up after what is sure to be a very physical game.....not good news if (when) the Colts come to Foxborough.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I find it amusing how fans use the words "we" & "us" when refering to the team they root for.....as if they have something to do with the team winning.
Im a fan of the Patriots, I like them, so I use we. I dont get why you have a problem with that...

bjoe23

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
Now that my Seahawks are out
I am routing for the Pats, they had a great year, and its a great story.
Ya i want to see Seahawks and Patriots in Superbowl, no i dont care who the Patriots beat in the super bowl now

beenbag497

either the colts or the packers
(i like both so it doesnt matter to me)even though at first i wanted the dolphins the suckiest team in the nfl
(ricky williams is AWESOME!!!!)

huntoaks

Lets go packers there going to beat the cowboys or giants the picture to me is the packers will face the cowboys in the nfc champ game and the pats will face the colts and the cowboys will win and go to the super bowl and it will be tough colts or pats.

nano reefer

GO BIG BLUE !!! If we beat dallas today we will go to the superbowl after beating GB, and we will beat the Chargers/Colts !!! However, if the pats get there, we will lose. NYG!!!

nano reefer

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
Now that my Seahawks are out
I am routing for the Pats, they had a great year, and its a great story.
cheating is great?