Who will win the Super Bowl?

bjoe23

Originally Posted by monkdaily
37-24 cowboys. good luck pats!
Honestly, how did you get that?

monkdaily

what do u mean its simple it will prolly a shootout dallas will have to take some field goals, and pats will score at will and prolly only have to kick 1. dallas has 1, 100yrd rusher aginst them.....so..... Marion the Barbarian is a beast jones is a good player to spell him or vice-versa glenn will be back t.o will be healthy and yall cant pound the ball.like i said its pretty simple. would 34-24 sound better. i cant wait!

digitydash

Originally Posted by digitydash
Pats vs Packer
Brett wins a championship in his last year and rides off in the sunset like elway.I would like to see that even though im not a packer fan.I have tons of respect for him
and he a iron man of QB's
Im sticking with my pick

jerthunter

I have the patriots losing their first game in the playoffs.
It goes;
Titans beat SD
Jax beats pittsburgh
Titans beat the patriots
Indy beats Jax
Titans beat Indy
Titans lose to whatever NFC team makes it to the superbowl...
And in the end that will teach the Colts to roll over and let the Titans into the playoffs and keep the Browns out...

bjoe23

See, this is what i dont get, everyone says the Patriots will lose, they went 16-0, they are by-ffar the best team in football. Every week some1 picks them to lose, and have they done that yet? I dont think so. And monkdaily said that they had 100 yard rush game against the pats, well we had something even better against you.... a win

jerthunter

Only time will tell who will win. Although I stick with my predictions... But I have been wrong before since I initally picked the Browns and they just missed the playoffs.
As far as the patriots being the best, sure they have beaten 13 different teams but that doesn't make them the best. If they win the superbowl then I suppose they could be considered the best for this year but since they are going to lose to the Titans I don't think you can call them the best team...

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
I have the patriots losing their first game in the playoffs.
It goes;
Titans beat SD
Jax beats pittsburgh
Titans beat the patriots
Indy beats Jax
Titans beat Indy
Titans lose to whatever NFC team makes it to the superbowl...
And in the end that will teach the Colts to roll over and let the Titans into the playoffs and keep the Browns out...
Hmmm. I think Jax can take Indy. Jaguars are a tough team so Pitt will find out tonight.
Oh BTW.

bjoe23

Only time will tell who will win. Although I stick with my predictions... But I have been wrong before since I initally picked the Browns and they just missed the playoffs.
As far as the patriots being the best, sure they have beaten 13 different teams but that doesn't make them the best. If they win the superbowl then I suppose they could be considered the best for this year but since they are going to lose to the Titans I don't think you can call them the best team...
How are they going to lose to the titans?!? They ARE the BEST team they ARE 16-0

slick

The Titans will not go far. Young has a injured hamstring which will slow down his ability to scramble. So they will prob loose to Chargers.
Jacksonville vs Pitt could go ether way depending on how well big Ben plays.
As far as Indy goes, will Harrison play? If not that has a big impact on them.
Pats are the most well rounded team in the AFC. Despite the moss brady connection.
I dont think the cowboys will make it far if Romo plays like he has lately, and TO is on the brink of a temper tantrum.
Packers are relying on Bret's arm to much and I dont know if thats good enough to take them all the way.
The Giants just suck despite their record. Manning is over rated.
I dont think any team from the NFC can win against whatever AFC team goes to the superbowl.

bjoe23

Jax beats Steelers
Titans beat Chargers
Patriots beat Titans
Jax beats Colts
Patriots beat Jax
Redskins vs Seahawks ( winner of this game in super bowl)
Bucs beat Giants
Redskins/ Seahawks beat Cowboys
Packers beat Bucs
Redskins/ Seahawks beat Packers
Patriots beat winner of Seahawks/Redskins game

lecithin

Who do I think will win.... bah, I have to say the pats but a few other teams def have a good shot.
Who do I want to win... the boys!

jerthunter

Originally Posted by bjoe23
How are they going to lose to the titans?!? They ARE the BEST team they ARE 16-0
How? Well The Titans will score more points then the patriots... Therefore making the Titans win....

tx reef

Originally Posted by bjoe23
Jax beats Steelers
Titans beat Chargers
Patriots beat Titans
Jax beats Colts
Patriots beat Jax
Redskins vs Seahawks ( winner of this game in super bowl)
Bucs beat Giants
Redskins/ Seahawks beat Cowboys
Packers beat Bucs
Redskins/ Seahawks beat Packers
Patriots beat winner of Seahawks/Redskins game
I know you are a kid, but if the Pats lose to the Colts (or anyone else in the playoffs) I expect you to be a man and eat your crow........
Only a fool would believe a team is above losing.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I know you are a kid, but if the Pats lose to the Colts (or anyone else in the playoffs) I expect you to be a man and eat your crow........
Only a fool would believe a team is above losing.
OK, watch the playoffs, and watch the Pats win, then talk

bjoe23

How? Well The Titans will score more points then the patriots... Therefore making the Titans win....
Wow.....

Explain how they will score more points than them....