Who will win the Super Bowl?

flpriest

Originally Posted by reefraff
And how long have they been doing it? Just shows a complete lack of class.
It's football dude... If you want to talk about class, I don't see any of the Patriots dancing in the end zone after touchdowns, and it looks like they could have done it A LOT! They don't trash talk... They just go out and play ball.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by flpriest
It's football dude... If you want to talk about class, I don't see any of the Patriots dancing in the end zone after touchdowns, and it looks like they could have done it A LOT! They don't trash talk... They just go out and play ball
And they do that o so good!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by bjoe23
And they do that o so good!

They just use video guys on the side lines to steal signs.

stdreb27

............ i give up..........

I'm just messing with you.
I'm happy that the pats are good, they just ruin my argument against the salary cap, so I'm a little biased. I also see them as the only real threat to my cowboys. And this is a serious problem. Thus I really hope it comes down to the steelers beating the pats and that way we can have another cowboys vs steelers superbowl. And I can watch the boys win another ring.
I do have a small problem with them stealin signs, only because they are idiots for getting caught. Come on how hard would it have been to have planted a camera with a telephoto lense some where in that stadium. And have it transmitt to a coach's computer where he could then relay it down to Tom. Shoot in baseball, there usually is a couple players that can sit there and by the end of the game have a decent idea of what is comming. I know I could in college.

[hr]
all this high tech stuff. Have the 3rd string QB sitting there reading the other coaches signs.

jerthunter

So I was a bit suprised by the Patriots vs the Eagles yesterday. I'm thinking the patriots must have planned for the Eagles regular offense and defense and were suprised when they changed it up.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by stdreb27
I'm just messing with you.
I'm happy that the pats are good, they just ruin my argument against the salary cap, so I'm a little biased. I also see them as the only real threat to my cowboys
. And this is a serious problem. Thus I really hope it comes down to the steelers beating the pats and that way we can have another cowboys vs steelers superbowl. And I can watch the boys win another ring.
I do have a small problem with them stealin signs, only because they are idiots for getting caught. Come on how hard would it have been to have planted a camera with a telephoto lense some where in that stadium. And have it transmitt to a coach's computer where he could then relay it down to Tom. Shoot in baseball, there usually is a couple players that can sit there and by the end of the game have a decent idea of what is comming. I know I could in college.

[hr]
all this high tech stuff. Have the 3rd string QB sitting there reading the other coaches signs.
wat about packers?

stdreb27

wat about packers?
Yeah, but that game will go either way, probably for the good guys, because we have 2 running backs to their 0 running backs.

bjoe23

Yeah, but that game will go either way, probably for the good guys, because we have 2 running backs to their 0 running backs
Ryan Grant? averagin 4.6 yrds a carry?
and has more yards than your jones

zanclus

Yeah, but that game will go either way, probably for the good guys, because we have 2 running backs to their 0 running backs.
the only reason the cowbows are where they are and won against the packers is its hard to win when u have to play the officials too...

stdreb27

Originally Posted by zanclus
the only reason the cowbows are where they are and won against the packers is its hard to win when u have to play the officials too...
I thought there was no crying in football, oh wait that is baseball.
Those refs were jokes. As an umpire (in baseball) I watch officials of the sports I watch. And they must have contradicted themselves at least twice, one with that first play to TO. One ref called it as forward progress, then this other ref comes running in and signaling first down green bay. Morons, then with that phantom pass interference call one ref was pointing at his legs saying they got tangled up, then the other ref comes in talks about it then throws the flag. I am not a big fan of these really late calls. And there is NO consistency in pass interference at all.
That being said, both of those passes were catchable, had it not been for their guy knocking our guy down. So I feel like it justice was served.
Then they forgot where to mark the ball and had to go back and check that too. Morons. It was probably the poorest officiating job I've seen all year.

stdreb27

Ryan Grant? averagin 4.6 yrds a carry?
and has more yards than your jones
Sadly the cowboys don't run the ball like they used to, I do miss the days of emmitt getting 35 carries and them just pounding the ball, I'm not a big fan of this gunslinger football. Jones and barber aren't getting the carries they deserve.

monkdaily

o because of the 2 pass interference calls u had to play the reffs?? weak!! consider urself lucky that we took brett out of the game rogers is the only reason the game was as close at it was. had brett stayed in the game it would have been a definite routing.

bjoe23

it seems like the cowboys play 12 games at home, every time they are on tv or playing a big game they are at home. and when they play on thursday, they dont have to travel but the other team does

monkdaily

well thats a pretty "hater-ish" way to look at it and a weak argument the way i see it we go out evey week like everone else and play to win the game. we just do it more often then others. i havent memorized all 32 teams schedule but i would guess that they are all pretty similar as far as that is concerned.

bjoe23

you read it wrong. i said it SEEMS like every big game they play is in dallas. Against the patriots and packers to name 2. and the patriots 2 toughest games were on the road against indy and cowboys

monkdaily

the schedule came out last year when the packers were 8-7?? not exactly a powerhouse team. and the last time we played them was in greenbay in 2004 and we lost. and the last time we played the patriots was in 2003 and we played there and lost. it just happed to be that this year they had to play here and were the best teams

stdreb27

it seems like the cowboys play 12 games at home, every time they are on tv or playing a big game they are at home. and when they play on thursday, they dont have to travel but the other team does
And hopefully we'll be at home all the way thru the playoffs too.