Who will win the Super Bowl?

tx reef

I had a feeling that A.V. was going to miss that last field goal. They honestly deserved to lose. They played horrible....but they will bounce back from this and I anticipate watching the Colts play the Pats at Gillette Stadium in January.........

bjoe23

he missed 2 big field goals, not his best day. im waiting for that game but watch out for chargers and steelers. i also think pats have a good shot at 16-0

kerriann

still pullin for my black and gold! we get our special teams worked out we might have a better chance - talk about a nerve-wracking game sunday!!!

ice4ice

Late in the season enough for me to make my prediction for this year's Super Bowl.
Dallas and New England with Dallas winning the Championships.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by KerriAnn
still pullin for my black and gold! we get our special teams worked out we might have a better chance - talk about a nerve-wracking game sunday!!!
I'd love to watch the Boys beat the steelers again in the super bowl.

bjoe23

i think its gunna be patriots and green bay in the super bowl, with the patriots winning the 4th super bowl since 2001 (4th and 7 years) with a score of 38-20

natemd

As much as I hate to say it I can see a cowboys vs. steelers superbowl...and I hate the steelers! Lets go Ravens!!!!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by natemd
As much as I hate to say it I can see a cowboys vs. steelers superbowl...and I hate the steelers! Lets go Ravens!!!!

What wouldn't that be the 5th time we met, they may have beat us a few times but we have MORE RINGS!

natemd

lol, so true. I would love to see the cowboys win. They are my second favorite team behind the Ravens..(used to live in baltmore, kinda love them by default)

bjoe23

Really? i'd love to see our 6th super bowl ring... :)
ya but this one could be 4 in 7 years. it would be ur 6th in 50 years

kerriann

Originally Posted by bjoe23
ya but this one could be 4 in 7 years. it would be ur 6th in 50 years
correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't we get our first 4 in a 6 year period??? i think it was like 75, 76, 79 and 80 wasn't it???

bjoe23

correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't we get our first 4 in a 6 year period??? i think it was like 75, 76, 79 and 80 wasn't it???
but that was then, this is now

chano

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Thats wierd, my clowns wear Browns colors every day.
nah mine are more of a gold than a brown. I guess its really more like bangal colors but we wont tell them that they may decide to be jumpers.

chano

no doubt. I was so frusterated i turned the game off only to go in to work monday and everyone asked me how they managed to pull it off.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Chano
nah mine are more of a gold than a brown. I guess its really more like bangal colors but we wont tell them that they may decide to be jumpers.
especially after the season their having, i tihnk all bengal fish are jumpin

bjoe23

and history has a tendency to repeat itself!! :)
ya and we have a recent history

monalisa

Originally Posted by zanclus
Green Bay is a good Bet to make the playoffs. Hopefully the superbowl. Brett is having a good year using his head instead of just throwing. GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

From a Packer fan!!
Lisa