Who will win the Super Bowl?

bjoe23

Originally Posted by skipperdz
oh no! dont put that on us...i think we'll be ok if we lose a game...heck we can lose 5 and still win our division lol
we could go 8-8 and win, but we wont 15-1? 14-2? 16-0!

bjoe23

Originally Posted by digitydash
Pats record in Dallas 0-4
Pats all time record against Dallas 2-7
ummm....
41-27?

veni vidi vici

Im a die hard Bears fan still in shock from the beating we took in the SB. Seeing my team fall apart this season has givin me the opportunity to watch some other games for enjoyment this season and i thought maybe Dallas VS NE in SB this year.I gotta tell ya though NE looks unbeatable right now.NFL should just end season now and give the trophy to them.

digitydash

Originally Posted by bjoe23
ummm....
41-27?
They saved it for the dolphins
we like beating unbeatens.Defence has not showed up all year it time for them to step it up

digitydash

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
Im a die hard Bears fan still in shock from the beating we took in the SB. Seeing my team fall apart this season has givin me the opportunity to watch some other games for enjoyment this season and i thought maybe Dallas VS NE in SB this year.I gotta tell ya though NE looks unbeatable right now.NFL should just end season now and give the trophy to them.
It a seasonthe injury bug can creep up at anytime.Thats why they play the games.They do look good but so does the colt even with back ups playing.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
ok well take the trophy once brady beats TD record

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Pogi Pants
i have a feeling the chargers are gonna take the pats out in the playoffs this year.

First worry about making the playoffs

digitydash

First worry about making the playoffs
I think their whole division is 2-3 all tied for first place.So not that hard to make the playoff.Also the Dolphins traded Chris Chambers to the yesterday
.They need to trade some deffence players not offence.I guess they are going for #1 this year lol.

bjoe23

I think their whole division is 2-3 all tied for first place.So not that hard to make the playoff.Also the Dolphins traded Chris Chambers to the yesterday
.They need to trade some deffence players not offence.I guess they are going for #1 this year lol.
patriots can probably clinch division this week of next week with 7 or 8 wins!

digitydash

Yea all the team in the division suck this year.I also dont know why they are trading are offensive player.Talking about mailing it in this year.Offence is about all we have cause the defence totally sucks this year.If the defence would play like they did last year we would have alot better record then we have.

bjoe23

Yea all the team in the division suck this year.I also dont know why they are trading are offensive player.Talking about mailing it in this year.Offence is about all we have cause the defence totally sucks this year.If the defence would play like they did last year we would have alot better record then we have.
u like the 'phins?

digitydash

u like the 'phins?
Yea
It been hard the last couple of years.Hopefully someone good comes out of collage this year.

mie

I am hoping for the seahawks but it is'nt lookin good. how in the he*# can they lose to the saints
stupid holmgren can't forget that overpaid whiner s. alexander.