Whooooooo!!!

sharkbait09

hello,
finally!!!!!!!!!!
i got him he is amazing i wish i got a pic of him in the lfs his bubbles are huge!!!!!
before i bought him he even fed him.. he walked over to a fresh tank and grabbed this little white fish and fed it to him live it was awesome! well u wanted pics lol...
in the car lol
Attachment 232942
he has been acclimating for a while now so soon more pics :):):):)
thanx!!!

meowzer

WOW...it looks great for being new.....usually they close up and act stubborn..LOL
I never get good colors in my pics either :(

btldreef

NICE!

Yeah, I have two of the same type and the look brown in pictures but so much nicer in the tank.
Like stated above, you're lucky that it's out and not being so stubborn.
Has your clown found any interest in it yet?

sharkbait09

he looks alot more green lol
thankyou they havent found em yet they hosted my old rose so im sure theyll host him but i might be wrong?
thanx!

btldreef

Originally Posted by sharkbait09
http:///forum/post/3152681
he looks alot more green lol
thankyou they havent found em yet they hosted my old rose so im sure theyll host him but i might be wrong?
thanx!
If they've hosted an anemone in the past, they should host this one as well.

meowzer

OMG you make me soooo mad....LOL...it drives me crazy when people put anemones in their tanks and the clowns dive right in

Why won't mine

LOL....kidding you...(sort of)...I'm very happy for you....it looks great, and I am very glad the clowns are taking to it

sharkbait09

the thing is like 10x bigger than in the stinkin lfs and i saw him in there twice and both times he was the same size!! hes starting to move now though............
thanx!! LOL

haha, reminds me of the day I got my RBTA. Congrats on the great purchase! Mine did the same thing.. very open and happy then it moved to the complete opposite corner of the tank and stayed shrunken up for the better part of a week and would open up for awhile then expel waste again. Movede it off the glass and onto the LR in a place i thought suitable, turns out so did it lol. Been happy ever since. Those BTA's and clowns definitely have matching attitudes... lol!

btldreef

It will probably move around a little more to find a home now that the clowns are "aggravating" it. Mine stayed put until the clowns beat the hell out of it and then it moved around for a few days before it found a new home.
Looks great!