Who's your favorite Comedian?

snipe

My fav is larry the cable guy "before he was on the shows and movies" and Rodney carrington "also before he got his own sitcom".

snipe

Originally Posted by nemo lover
Robin Willams is great!!! I watched a special on comedy central the other night. This guy had me rotflmfa! I dont know his name but he kept sayin GET R DONE Does anyone know his name?
That was larry the cable guy.

oceana

i listen to the XM radio station comedy 150 and you get to here all sorts of comics stand up. one of my favs if a guy called mitch headberg. very funny guy. if any of you like comedy , XM is worth having just for channel 150 IMO

snipe

XM costs to mutch they have games like that and its just plum stupid first you buy the stuff and then you pay to listen or play it its just dumb.

nemo lover

Robin Willams is great!!! I watched a special on comedy central the other night. This guy had me rotflmfa! I dont know his name but he kept sayin GET R DONE Does anyone know his name?

That was larry the cable guy.
Thanks snipe

oceana

I was on your side snipe until I got XM.
If you drive ALOT everyday like me you are very glad to have it. Perfect clarity no commercials, no sensores, and a channel for just about everything thing you can think of.
Its only alittle more then 100 bucks for an entire year IMO thats really cheep. If your anything like me I'll bet I lose more then that to the washing machine every year lol.
I got sick of driving everyday and having to find a different radio station that I liked every time I got into a new city.
as for paying to play a game every month on that one we meet eye to eye. these online monthly role playing people are freaks lol. but then again we sit here everyday and go on and on about our tanks so they might be thinking the same thing about us ??

dan87

Rodney Dangerfield, Dave Chapelle, Ron White, and this one guy who sings songs I dont remember his name, but he's really funny.

darth tang

Lewis Black is hilarious.
And I can't believe no one has mentioned Adam Sandler.
Chris Rock is a bit stale for me..........

oceana

Adam sandler was funny at first, now i want to slap him every time i hear that baby talk crap. i do however like a few of his more recent more serious rolls in movies

nemo lover

ellen degeneres is great!! I watch her show mon-friday. I saw her show on comedy ceneral last week it was great. wanda is good too I like her on Crank Yankers.

A

andretti

Old school: George Carlin & Richard Pryor

New School: Larry the Cable Guy & Eddie Griffin

wrassecal

My favorite is Eddie Izzard,yes, he's the British guy in drag. Very intelligent humor - love his history of the world and religion stuff. I also love Robin Williams and Steve Martin. Has anyone heard Robert Kline's colonoscopy song? It's hysterical.