WHY we have aquariums :)

rainbow grouper

yes. no pictures but our cats are ALWAYS on top of the freshies (the only ones with lids). If not they are trying to catch the fish through the glass LOL.

flower

I love cats, and Bender77..that is a real beauty, but I would freak out to see my cat on the fish tank. Since I went to saltwater I have always had dogs, and now that I have open tanks...I decided no cats. My last cat died at the age of 18 or 20 we lost count.......You guys are very brave or crazy.

meowzer

LOL...Flower...this is why all my tanks have some type of lid.....this is the only tank that he lays on like that...the others he can not, BUT he will sit in front, or on a table next to them to try to chase the fish...LOL....it's pretty funny watching him
The other cat never goes near anything

bender77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower http:///t/388936/why-we-have-aquariums#post_3433562
I love cats, and Bender77..that is a real beauty, but I would freak out to see my cat on the fish tank. Since I went to saltwater I have always had dogs, and now that I have open tanks...I decided no cats. My last cat died at the age of 18 or 20 we lost count.......You guys are very brave or crazy.

Maybe a little bit of both LOL

socks002

socks likes it better sleeping inside the tank. Surprisingly he leaves the 10 gallon alone though. (probly cus he couldnt fit in it even if he tried)