Will wonders never cease...

monalisa

Ok, here's the story. I lost my seahorses about a year or so ago, but I've kept the tank going...you know, just in case.
Well, I finally decided that the room that tank is in will be better served as a bedroom for my grandson. So, I've been very slowly moving salvageable rocks and critters to my reef and to my daughter's 55 gal. I THOUGHT I had everything moved until this evening when I, for some reason, decided to take a look into the tank and found a 1 1/2 inch diameter cocoa worm sticking its little head out of the sand. I moved him over to the reef, and he's already beginning to make an entrance. Makes me want to wait longer than this weekend to break it down...but I'm pretty sure that's it...GOTTA be

Just thought I'd share. I love my critters.
Lisa

monalisa

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/2958516
Wow i guess it was living on the rock and stuff
I don't know what it was living on. I had been feeding the tank sporadically all the while, but since beginning to break it down, I haven't really been doing much but keeping it warm and aerated. Go figure.
Lisa

monalisa

Just checked the status of this little guy in my reef...lights off, and he's sticking his head out just fine and enjoying his new home. I can't wait to see how things progress with him in the next couple of weeks!!!
Lisa