WK 1 in the tank How did your team do?

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by monkdaily
http:///forum/post/2750961
am i wrong? am i wrong?
anyone who plays the boys
has and official advantage. its not on paper. but we gotta play against the officials every sunday.

Most ridiculous thing I have ever read

Every close-minded
fan(atic) thinks 2 things.....1. their team is always getting ripped off by the officials 2. They could call better plays than the offensive coordinator.
Opps sorry, 2nd most ridiculous, your also the guy that said the Big 12 North is better than the Pac-10 and that USC wouldn't be as good in the SEC or Big 12

monkdaily

do yall know how many penalties are made for cowboy players
the roy williams horse collar
the marion barber punch like stuff arm to the face
the emmit smith helmet rule
the t.o excessive celebration rule
i mean they do watch the cowboys a lil closer than alot of teams.
and i didnt say they wouldnt be good i actualy said they are always good. but i also said if they were in the sec or big12 they wouldnt always be ranked so high. and if they had to play sec or big12 teams ever weekend they might earn the national championship game. but hey thats one mans opinion

ruaround

yup... and EVERY ONE OF THOSE RULES ARE FREAKIN GREAT!!!
i was happy that a player couldnt horse collar...
i was happy to see that a player couldnt "punch" a defensive player and call it a "stiff arm"...
i was happy to see that the circus side show would get fines... (which wasnt just TO... there were atleast 4 others that were part of the circus)
and most of all happy to not have to look at emmitts ugly mug!!!
they dont watch the cowboys any closer... they are just the root of all that is evil...
now do you know how many rules there are out there Steelers or Raiders... practically the rest of the book man...

monkdaily

Originally Posted by ruaround
http:///forum/post/2751382
and most of all happy to not have to look at emmitts ugly mug!!!
they dont watch the cowboys any closer... they are just the root of all that is evil....
except for pre game halftime and post game along with troy and the moose.

and the root of all that is evil thats a good one

they could write volumes on the steelers raiders and broncos

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by monkdaily
http:///forum/post/2751377
do yall know how many penalties are made for cowboy players
the roy williams horse collar
the marion barber punch like stuff arm to the face
the emmit smith helmet rule
the t.o excessive celebration rule
i mean they do watch the cowboys a lil closer than alot of teams.
and i didnt say they wouldnt be good i actualy said they are always good. but i also said if they were in the sec or big12 they wouldnt always be ranked so high. and if they had to play sec or big12 teams ever weekend they might earn the national championship game. but hey thats one mans opinion
Wow, you actually believe it too...I hate to inform you of this, but nobody really cares about the Cowboys as much as you think, except in Texas...Have you guys even won a playoff game this decade?

The big 12 is good this year, time will tell how good, but the PAC-10 has been far better than the Big 12 historically, for the first part of the decade it was OU and UT and 10 crappy teams, the North has been consistently embarrassing. Since they started playing BCS Bowl games, the Big 12 is 5th in wins and win percentage at 6-8....I'm sure it goes without saying whom is 1 and 2 in both wins and percentage....but I will tell you anyway, SEC then PAC-10, the Pac-10 has had 7 of its 10 schools in BCS games, the SEC 6 of 12.
Argue with that.

el guapo

Oh please . The poor cowchicks have to play the officials ? Try putting them in silver and black and see what they get away with .
I dare anybody to claim they have the reputation for penelties that the Raiders have had for the last oh....... say 30 years .
Yeah I thought so .

one/eighth

Sometimes god smiles apon you my friend.
Im a Bills fan and always have been.
With Brady out we now can take the AFC. See you Cowgirls in the super bowl suckas! YOUR GOIN DOWN THIS TIME!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by One/Eighth
http:///forum/post/2751484
Im a Bills fan and always have been.
With Brady out we now can take the AFC. See you Cowgirls in the super bowl suckas! YOUR GOIN DOWN THIS TIME!

The bills in the super bowl.

We have a good history when we play the bills in the superbowl.