Worst injury

coral keeper

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
http:///forum/post/2526001
i had stiches in my cheek...i thought i was going to be cool in front of my friends one day when i was like 10 and i jumped out of my tree fort the was about 15 feet in the air...needless to say i couldnt support my weight when i landed and ate my knee for lunch...teeth went through my cheek...live 'n learn...
OUCH!

nyyankeees

Mine was when I tripped running through my Aunt's garage and where I tried to grab the wall, to not fall on my face, there was a nail sticking out. Poked into my right hand between my pinky and ring finger and ripped my hand open all the way down to the middle of my palm as I fell. That wasn't a fun summer and I still have a noticable scar, 13 yrs. later.

2nd worse: was sledding(a plastic sled, not snowmobile) down a really big hill, lost control and had a rollover crash(rolled multiple times) and broke my collar bone.
3rd worse: Had a bronchitis so bad one time I cracked 2 ribs from coughing, no lie, and that crap didn't feel good, especially when I still had to cough with cracked ribs.

tangwhispr

Starboyz days
Crushed my ankle & compressed 2 vertabae doing 12 O'Clock Wheelies
Road rash, lots of it...from many accidents.
Broken Arm...did i mention road rash, did i mention getting debried is god alwfully painful
MMA
Torn ACL & PCL while caught in a nasty heel hook
Torn Rotator, while in a keylock/Americana
Broken Orbital
Misc
Drilled a 1/4" hole through my hand...the skin even spiraled out...it was really pretty neat.

earlybird

Oh wow I forgot. When I was in 4th grade I was playing with a horseshoe stake trying to rip the bark off of a tree. I was using the stake in an upward motion when it slipped and hit me right in the eye. I remember seeing double. No blood, no pain. I went to the eye doctor and had to get stitches in my eyeball. Doctor said that I was very lucky because I was very close to being blind in that eye forever.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by earlybird
http:///forum/post/2526712
Oh wow I forgot. When I was in 4th grade I was playing with a horseshoe stake trying to rip the bark off of a tree. I was using the stake in an upward motion when it slipped and hit me right in the eye. I remember seeing double. No blood, no pain. I went to the eye doctor and had to get stitches in my eyeball. Doctor said that I was very lucky because I was very close to being blind in that eye forever.
OUCH!!! :squirming:

natemd

Playing basketball when I was a kid in seventh grade(gym class) a girl's finger nail cut my eye. That was by far the most painful injury. I had to keep putting drops on it and whenever I blinked it felt like it was happening all over again.
Then in highschool I sprained my ankle so bad I had to be literally carried off the field. It swelled so bad that the doctor couldn't tell if it was broken or not for days. Stupid thing still doesn't work right anymore. I learned the hardway why they always say to never leave your feet in football.