Worst parents ever?!?

zman1

Accidental and Negligence of a family member - Electric chair Their acts or in action have already scared their child and them for life! Child removed from them by the state. Life in prison isn't going to help anyone or maybe they will commit suicide over it.... So everyone unrelated can get their pound of flesh
knowingly and willful act -Drug Dealers that destroy many lives and victimize many families - 10 years jail sounds like an unusually heavy penalty
This is sarcasm just in case you didn't get my drift.- Let's fill the jails up with these (parent) wanton criminals...

1journeyman

Originally Posted by watson3
So now posts get deleted if you mention that you are trying to prove a point to someone....figures
No.. posts get deleted if they are referencing locked posts that could start another debate.

Y

yote

Same thing an hour from here ,last night ,,,,9 month old twin girls and a 23 month old boy died in a house fire. Mother said the kids was sleeping next to her in her bed,but yet according to the news,,,,,she escaped out the bed room window and left the babies inside to burn to death. can't figure what wrong with world no more, But anybody that lets a child suffer because their just to sorry or hyped on drugs,,,well lets just say they deserve like treatment. just my 2 cents worth

demartini

Sad story. It's hard to believe that they couldn't hear the baby crying, and why would they let a rambunctious puppy around a little baby ?? Did any of you hear about the mother who stuck her new born in the microwave last week?!?! Gosh...what a sick lady.

cowfishrule

Maybe the baby was sick and they were letting it sleep no matter how much it cried, putting itself back to sleep and such

not at 1 month
baby doesnt know how to cry back to sleep.

alyssia

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
not at 1 month
baby doesnt know how to cry back to sleep.

Exactly. One month is way,WAY too young to let a baby cry it out.

cowfishrule

but...
not to defend anyone for something like this, but if the baby is colicky, i can see being asleep and not hearing the baby cry.
luckily, my son wasnt, but we had him on a set feeding sched for every 2 hours.
so, every 2 hours, my wife would wake up and feed the baby. she would actually fall asleep while

[hr]
feeding him.
doing this for 2-3 months can wear anybody to the point of absolute exhaustion.
so it is possible that they fell asleep even if the baby is crying.
still no excuse for any of this.

watson3

Just saw them on the local news..Cracked out...Nice..Not sure they even realize yet whats going on around them

emmitt2

Just saw them on the local news..Cracked out...Nice..Not sure they even realize yet whats going on around them
Nice! They had to be drugged out to not hear something. Just from the scenario, i was picturing a couple of heroin addicts. Sad, i'd guess if the baby was only 1 month old, they were on drugs when it was born and it is a crack baby. As horrible as it is, it may be the best thing for the baby. Even with disfigurement, if the baby can at least go to some RESPONSIBLE parents, it'll be alot better of than with these people, even without any toes.

watson3

Heres the best part..The local animal shelter that has the puppy has been swamped with calls to adopt the puppy...No ones asking about the baby

emmitt2

Heres the best part..The local animal shelter that has the puppy has been swamped with calls to adopt the puppy...No ones asking about the baby
Not surprising unfortunately

cowfishrule

hate to say this, but hopefully the baby will be taken away from the parents for good.
let the dog go to a farm or family some where and let the parents rot in jail.

reefkprz

once again people prove that all breeding of humans should be licensed and mandatory classes taken on child rearing and one super hard exam taken before license is issued.

darknes

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
once again people prove that all breeding of humans should be licensed and mandatory classes taken on child rearing and one super hard exam taken before license is issued.
How would that be enforced? Strap chastity belts on everyone until they pass the exam?

emmitt2

Originally Posted by Darknes
How would that be enforced? Strap chastity belts on everyone until they pass the exam?

Thats funny. You always hear chastity belt but ive never see one, even in a book. I just googled an image of it because of your post and :scared: ESPECIALLY THE MALE ONE!!!! Thats the scariest thing ive even seen on Wikipedia :notsure: