Worst thing you have heard from your LFS

wangotango

Originally Posted by Krista921
http:///forum/post/2454335
i hope that wasnt tom, justin
but it is common practice to buy a coral for a third of the price they intend to sell it for
from customers that is
Tom didn't even want it, it was the ugliest acan you've ever seen. This was Brian at CF.
Markup's a pain, but I expected better. I got a blue milli frag so it's not a total loss.
-Justin

ci11337

At marine oasis, (in Spencerport) They give you about 1/3 of what they can sell it for but not until after they sell it.
I've also noticed people bring back fish there alot, If somethings not going right in your tank the guys first advice is "bring it in."

ci11337

I go to Churchville, but my cuz is a senior at Spencerport, Brain Waner ( IDK if last name is spelled right) I have the worst luck, a few hours ago my longnose hawk spooked and tried to jump, he musta broke his neck on the cover cuz he died instantly.

-Anthony

mx#28

Originally Posted by shogun323
http:///forum/post/2452682
I was once reprimanded and asked to leave by an lfs JUST because I didn't have any pants on. It was a hot day.
Lame.......
The EXACT same thing happened to me just last summer. What are these fish stores comming to?

nano reefer

"What's ick?"
"Nitrates at 100 are fine"
"Lionfish arent carnivorous"
Yeah... that LFS is out of business now.

notsonoob

Could you get me a dozen Astreas?
She came back 10 minutes later with a bag full of hermit crabs...
Same LFS...anytime SATAN opens his mouth....
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....haha
That guys advice on FW fish killed all my daughters fish

santiago

i walked into a pet store run by hillbillys. they had a 55 gallon tank with 5 damsels,1 coral beauty, 3 flounders, and a 6in. remora. the filtration on this tank was a tiny box filter. a person who had a 30 gallon reef wanted to buy the remora because the lady said it was full grown and does really well in a community.
Luckly the person didnt buy it.