Would you?

scotts

Let me anwer your question with this scenario. We moved into our new house and the cats hid under the bed for 3 days. Finally they came out and were looking around the house. Both were looking up at the ceiling fan. I of course turned it on. We did not see them for another two days.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by windmill
No, I'd turn on the garbage disposal.

how did you know that was a garbage disposal I cant tell from the picture?

windmill

I'm usually pretty friggin smart. I have this odd talent where in certain situations I can assume something and it's almost always accurate. Like recently, I look at my past and my present and I can assume that i'm going to be alone for a while.
Either that or i'm mental.

shogun323

Originally Posted by DragonZim
I'd get the video camera out first and then yes, FULL BLAST!!!!
Haaa. You took the words right out of my mouth........ well keyboard anyway.

renogaw

Originally Posted by reefkprZ

how did you know that was a garbage disposal I cant tell from the picture?
50/50 shot: most of the time the bowl that doesn't have the strainer in it (with the clean dishes) will have the disposal in it :)

baloo6969

i'd cover the sink with a bigger cutting board, leaving a small enought crack for water to flow, turn on the water full blast...then hit the garbage disposal...there would only be one exit for that kitty

reefkprz

I let him sleep. usually I hate having cats on the counters or anything like that but our puppies keep treeing the cats (chasing them untill they find a high refuge) so i let him be. I just knew the responses to this picture would be hilarious, though. It was SOOOOOOO tempting.

zman1

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
but our puppies keep treeing the cats (chasing them untill they find a high refuge) so i let him be.

You know it's got to be bad, when it chooses to sleep in a stainless steel
sink....

windmill

my old cat used to find the most uncomfortable thing it could to sleep on, that usually was my massive mound of legos i'd leave on my bedroom floor all the time.