Would you?

sharkboy13

no, first i would pull out the hose, the turn the water on and blast the kitty, then show the video that u had u friend tape to all her cat friends, turning her into a recluse and u can finally feed her to a python w/o any guilt

imurnamine

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
no, first i would pull out the hose, the turn the water on and blast the kitty, then show the video that u had u friend tape to all her cat friends, turning her into a recluse and u can finally feed her to a python w/o any guilt

Then we could feed the python to a bullet without an ounce of pity. : )

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Phixer
Id paint flames and fluorescent racing stripes on him. It may be your last opportunity.

I almost went with the mustache and goatee drawn on with sharpee....

earlybird

Yes I would but I'm sick.
If there are no paper towels around I dry my hands on my dog. I know I'm not the only one.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by earlybird
If there are no paper towels around I dry my hands on my dog. I know I'm not the only one.
I just spit coffee all over my desk.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
Then we could feed the python to a bullet without an ounce of pity. : )
:scared: :scared: :scared: u speak treachery!! i luv snakeys, cats a little bit, but hey, would u pay $3.50 for mice when a substitute food source was curled up at the bottom of ur bed? didnt think so....

imurnamine

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
:scared: :scared: :scared: u speak treachery!! i luv snakeys, cats a little bit, but hey, would u pay $3.50 for mice when a substitute food source was curled up at the bottom of ur bed? didnt think so....

I wouldn't own a 'pet' that required such a thing.
Plus, my father, stepdad and/or grandfather would have promptly beheaded it shortly after its arriving onto family property.
Snakes aren't welcome down here.
They're okay, I used to work at a pet store and handled them regularly, but I prefer saltwater fish and mammals to reptiles. *Shrug*
And SPEAKING of kitties in sinks...
My fatty mc.gee used to do that ALL of the time. He'd be clogging the heck outta that drain!

firefish9

When you play with fire you get burned.
But it sure would be funny :hilarious
would you turn the water on?[/QUOTE]

imurnamine

Originally Posted by earlybird

Oh my gaw, that is GREAT!

laurie01

Originally Posted by AZReefGirl
OMG!!!! YES I WOULD!!!!!!
That is just too much temptation for me to resist!

I absolutely agree!!!!!!!!!! For as many times as my cat bothers me for attention (even at 4 a.m.), or to play with her toys in the bedroom at 5 a.m.? That simply would be WAAAYYYYYYYY too much temptation to resist!
Then roll on the floor laughing at her! :hilarious
(then of course, you have to make nice & apologize).
Thanks for sharing such a great photo - and the laugh!