Wrecked another one of my toys...

rebelprettyboy

Well every yr seems i gotta get in a wreck no matter what. This yr was almost over and it got me again.
So far im only 19. Ive totaled 2 cars. First car a Corolla 04 black. 2nd car Expedition 04 black. Neither of those wrecks my fault.
Well yesterday on my way to work.
While waiting a light at an intersection to turn im jammin my EMINEM lol with my windows down just relaxing. When all of a sudden a motorcycle tries to pull out of the gas station next to me being all bad Arse! and according to the witnesses he never had control of his bike when he peeled out. He came across 3 lanes and just messed up the whole side of my car. A little ole Motorcycle **** me up. Idk know how so much of my car got messed up all I remember was a big loud noise then I saw my mirror just go flying. ANd him wobbling on his bike trying to stay up yelling OOOOHHHHHHHH ********** then he feel in the middle of a busy intersection.
This time this car was my baby! That ive already paid $20000+ on out of money so it hurt even more. It was my nought brand new 08 GT Stang/Black. Hurt me a lot.
The guy was okay not dying or anything. He never stood up and was holding on to his arm I think it was broke and his leg was broke it looked like as well... Ambulance took him away.
Went and got a few estimates the same day and one was 4622.32 in damage (thats the best body shop in Midland/Odessa IMO) Ford was 4887.92 in damage. And All American Chevy was 47665.29 in damage.
But I got insurance so no worries.
Newayz it just sucks!
Pics in a sec

rebelprettyboy

Took these pics this morning, but U can really tell cuz its cloudy and rainy outside. When it sunlight it looks really bad. Theyre gonna have to replace that whole side pretty much. And a new Rim lol that 682 for that.
And I get to get a previous scratched fixed that in the back as well!

tangman99

Man, that will buff right out!
Sorry to hear about your car. Did the guy have insurance? Unfortunately many times motorcyclists don't. In Florida they are considered recreational vehicles and insurance in not required.
Good luck on getting your fixed and hope your luck changes.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by TangMan99
http:///forum/post/2853600
Sorry to hear about your car. Did the guy have insurance? Unfortunately many times motorcyclists don't. In Florida they are considered recreational vehicles and insurance in not required.
lol I hope it does. Thought maybe it had changed. I had just had the car for over a yr now. 9800 miles. Which like 2500 them came form a roadtrip in the summer with the fellas...
And he had insurance luckily..

demartini

Now I know what you would look like if you were a little person lol JK!!!!!
That really sucks! At least the guy has insurance. Post your car back up when it's all pretty again! =)

snakeblitz33

That sucks man, if it wasn't your fault, his insurance should pay for it, shouldn't it?
Hate that happened to yah. Best of luck!

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33
http:///forum/post/2853662
That sucks man, if it wasn't your fault, his insurance should pay for it, shouldn't it?
Hate that happened to yah. Best of luck!
Yeah his insurance should cover it. But around here Fred Loyla has a bad rep for not paying for stuff which is what he has... So if he doesnt then a lawsuit is in the future

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by DeMartini
http:///forum/post/2853651
Now I know what you would look like if you were a little person lol JK!!!!!
That really sucks! At least the guy has insurance. Post your car back up when it's all pretty again! =)
haha i know I looked at all the pics and I was like I look short and fat lol...
Im really 6'2 n 207 not fat at all...

miaheatlvr

Keep that speed down bro! Nobody hurt? Thats a "GOOD" accident!

I would prefer, STALKY or BURLY myself... ahhahahah!

peef

http:///forum/post/2853600
Actually in FL you do have to have insurance. When I bought my bike I had to jump through hoops for like 2 weeks to get insurance. So that is a goooood thing.
Sorry about the car man!!!! That sucks but it wil be right the end for yah I am sure. Just remember if he is paying for it get it done right!!!

The bad part about this is IF you ever decide to sell/trade your car an accident will pop up on the carfax report that might hurt its value. I would make sure I bring that up to the insurance company with it being a new car and all. The bad part is VERY few body shops actually replace and fix things like they should be these days. I've never had a good experience with any of them.

nordy

Bummer on the Stang! It's amazing how much good body work can cost. Heck, even lousy body work can cost a bundle.
I got hit by a US Park Police motorcycle a few years ago-he just ran right into my truck. Fortunatly then cop wasn't hurt and the Park Police took care of me as far as insurance goes.
Yeah, post some pics whenyou get it back from the body shop. In a month or two.

tangman99

Originally Posted by peef
http:///forum/post/2853756
Actually in FL you do have to have insurance. When I bought my bike I had to jump through hoops for like 2 weeks to get insurance. So that is a goooood thing.
Only if you finance the bike then the Lein holder will require it. If you own the bike outright, insurance in not required on a motorcycle in Florida. But, you are crazy if you don't insure it.

http:///forum/post/2853879
Only if you finance the bike then the Lein holder will require it. If you own the bike outright, insurance in not required on a motorcycle in Florida. But, you are crazy if you don't insure it.
I've heard of kids going to the local bike shop and financing a bike on a credit line through the dealership which causes the bike to look like it is paid for to the state so you only have to carry liability instead of full coverage. So are you saying in FL you don't even have to have liability?

chilwil84

make sure u look at other black cars fixed by whoever you choose to fix your car. many times black cars have a lot of (what looks like )metal flecks that give it a nice sparkle when light reflects off it. it can be hard to make it match the rest of the car.
that the gt model. love how they brought back the fastback look behind the windows.

T

tizzo

Well here we go. Yet another example of the benefits where a motorcycle safety course would have come in handy. Something about COUNTER STEERING rings a bell.
I hope the idiot is ok though, and sorry 'boutcher car.

reefraff

It's Karma coming back to bite you over the voted for Obama thing

Kidding aside that does suck though. Mustangs transcend politics
Hopefully the cops will have enough info to hit the guy with charges for exhibition of speed or something. Dip sticks like that shouldnt be on the road.