WTB Dual 250watt or Dual 400watt MH set up

brandy

:) Any one in the NYC area have any for sale please contact me. PFO, HQI, what ever doesn't really matter at this point. Thanks. I was burned on --, this is why I am not willing to purchase from anyone that has to ship. One bad apple does spoil the bunch for me. I am very sorry if this insults anyone. It is not meant to do so.
Blessed be, :)

azonic

Hey, I got burned on -- too, join the club! Bought a lifereef sump off a guy and it had the corner busted upon arrival and he took the $200USD claim money for himself and left me to repair the sump. :rolleyes:

brandy

Azoni: Who did you get taken by? Was it Raven1969? I'm sorry to hear you got taken to. Unfortunately you lost more then I did. I was buying a sump & pump. Guy broke the sump before he even shipped it. Took him for ever to refund that money. He made 4 or 5 payments to my paypal account. For the pump, when I got it it turned out to be 7yrs. older then what he told me, and just about ready to die. I sent it back in April, so far he has made two payments. Here is the kicker first payment $1.76, second payment 2 months later for $2.25. I will never buy from anyone online that has to ship to me. You have to send them the money, and pray that they are honest folks. Prayer works, except in situations like this. I am not rich, I only work part time, every penny counts for me. I know some would say that I don't belong in reefing, but what else is there? I'll give up manicures, hairstylist, the movies, eating out, vacations, but I will have my REEF...........:D

azonic

I won't give his name yet. If I don't get in contact with him again I'll post the whole history of our emails on the -- Feedback board.