WTF???!!!

ruaround

posts count towards post count in the AQ???!!! i would have more than Sep if that was the case back in the day... i want my 1111 post count back!!! i worked 8 years to get that!!!

pezenfuego

Unoriginality was the premise of my response. Way to pick up on that, poon.

PEZ (unoriginality is a funny thing) enfuego

darthtang aw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEZenfuego http:///forum/thread/379628/wtf#post_3300236
Who cares? Why would you create a post like this? You must truly have no life.
Did you think of that all by yourself? Your supreme use of "who cares" is superior, only to be seconded by the usage of "truly have no life". I bow before your creative wit and internet might.

Darth (looks like someone escaped the psych ward again) Tang

pezenfuego

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish from this, but I'll keep playing. I have to stop around 7:30 though. I have things to do tonight.

I guess my joke went over your head...but that's fine. I haven't come to expect much from you, Darth. You should take a tip or two from Ruaround. He's much more annoying than you are. Do you have kids? I feel sorry for them. I can't wait until they reach their teen years. You will be miserable. You will be especially miserable if your fathering leads to them doing drugs and having sex. What are your thoughts on that?

meowzer

GEESH...am I the only one who actually had a serious response to the OP

DAMN...Now I have to go out to dinner and miss all the fun

darthtang aw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEZenfuego http:///forum/thread/379628/wtf#post_3300253
I don't know what you're trying to accomplish from this, but I'll keep playing. I have to stop around 7:30 though. I have things to do tonight.

I guess my joke went over your head...
Two things.

1. In order for you to call it a joke, you must be funny. Otherwise it is just a retarded statement. Oops, I may have just called in the PC police..

2. Why do you think when someone gives you crap they are attempting accomplish something? maybe I just want to come down from my lofty perch and see what it is like mingling with the contestants of the special olympics.

Darth (10 seconds before Pez starts typing an even longer reply) Tang