XBOX 360 Problems! 2 Days After Getting Madden!

digitydash

Wasn't that how you got the red light of death from starting a season or franchise on the new madden.I haven't even tried to start one.That would make me go get the elite if I had to wait

mike22cha

Ya I was starting a franchise. First thing I'm going to do once I get it is kick NE butts with the Chargers then start a Charger franchise.

Do you have an sytem cooler?? If you do this is your problem overtime the system cooler makes an unstable current. This makes your eye on the xbox go bad eventually.

mike22cha

No I odn't have a fan or anything. I just kinda started a franchise and when I tried to play Charger's opening game the 360 froze.

N

nemo_66

when the red lights come on instead of green, it mostlikly has overheated. go and buy a $20 intercooler from where you buy your games. my had this problem, but its only a overheating issue which can be solved rather quickly

threed240

I have ran a intercooler for almost a year now, but Im getting skeptical about it. Sometimes on start up mine makes an awful humming noise, and i get one red light. I may take off my intercooler, and wire it to its own power supply.

mike22cha

Finally got to play on my 360 tonight!

Killed Raiders with the Chargers because I put it on easy mode to get me some gamer points(Sounds really gay I know but if you have XBOX Live you'd understand).

wingzfan

My 360 has had to be sent in two times and they charged me $75 dollars the second time. And yea...I know what you mean by the gamerpoints lol.

mike22cha

Ya I started a season and there wasn't the red rings so I feel confident in my new 360 now. It's sweet because my old one had two big scratches and my new doesn't so I'm happy.

mike22cha

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Have you tried bicycles? They don't break as easy...

(not trying to be mean)

But bikes got me into more trouble than an XBOX would ever have.