Yellow Tang With Black Ich?? Help!!!!!

3 types of flake formula 1,2,prime
spirulina brine (frozen)
mysis shrimp (frozen)
formula 1 (frozen)
cyclopeeze sp??? (frozen)
and i also leave on the glass green marine algae

florida joe

Tangs are susceptible to a peculiar flatworm infestation called black dot disease a simple freshwater dip with out any other treatment wipes them out

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Mach03InFront
3 types of flake formula 1,2,prime
spirulina brine (frozen)
mysis shrimp (frozen)
formula 1 (frozen)
cyclopeeze sp??? (frozen)
and i also leave on the glass green marine algae
Your tank size is a serious issue, I am sorry to say. He is responding to being cooped up for far too long. These fish are open water swimmers. They need a six foot long tank. The diet is not bad, but can use improvement. Flakes are not such a good idea. They can satisfy some nutritinal needs, but nothing beats the real thing. Switch over to all frozen. Pick up some Marine Supreme, Formula two, which consists of a ton of veggies that your tang needs. Jullian Sprugs sea veggies is another good one. Tangs need vegetation. Pick up some liquid vitamines. Vitachem, reefplus, selcon, zoe, are all good ones. If you want to give your fish a fighting chance while you find him a larger tank or a new owner, keep his immune system high. You have done a great job with him so far. The confines of your tank are finally taking it's toll on your fish's health. Please think of your fish and get him a more suitable home.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by Mach03InFront
it's a work in progress.....
I underand that, but how quicky is it progressing?